Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from Gainesville, FL...I, too, like the blue. Saw a pic of the 2010 version in 2012, it grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Six yrs. later the stars aligned and I scored a 2016 for my first motorcycle. They sure are some good lookin' bikes.
My Fury w 3 in handlebar risers.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of great info on here, and some good guys too.
We have a google map of the Nation, you can see it linked above my signature picture. We add members, ride locations, routes, hangouts, etc. If you want, we can add you on there as well with just a zip code (no addresses on the web!). If you don't, that's fine too, check it out anyway and see who is near you!

We love these bikes, watch out for anything on more than 2 wheels, and enjoy that ride!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a google map of the Nation, you can see it linked above my signature picture. We add members, ride locations, routes, hangouts, etc. If you want, we can add you on there as well with just a zip code (no addresses on the web!). If you don't, that's fine too, check it out anyway and see who is near you!

We love these bikes, watch out for anything on more than 2 wheels, and enjoy that ride!
I'll check it out, thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Gainesville, FL...I, too, like the blue. Saw a pic of the 2010 version in 2012, it grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Six yrs. later the stars aligned and I scored a 2016 for my first motorcycle. They sure are some good lookin' bikes.
View attachment 239316
That's awesome! Are those Freedom pipes you have on there?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

My zip is 17754

·
Premium Member
2021 Honda Fury
12 Posts
Hey everyone! New to the group, I just got my 2016 Fury a couple weeks ago. Loving every bit of it. Can't wait for some actual nice riding weather to start racking up the miles.
Welcome from across the pond have fun stay safe 😎

·
Registered
405 Posts
That's awesome! Are those Freedom pipes you have on there?
Yes, they are! I took the advice of guy who had Cobra's on a previous Fury and FP's on his current one. He said he preferred the "crispness" (no crossover) of the FP's. I like the parallel pipes from beginning to end...nice design lines.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, they are! I took the advice of guy who had Cobra's on a previous Fury and FP's on his current one. He said he preferred the "crispness" (no crossover) of the FP's. I like the parallel pipes from beginning to end...nice design lines.
They definitely look nice. Do they ever scrape when going through turns?

·
Registered
405 Posts
They definitely look nice. Do they ever scrape when going through turns?
I'm still a novice rider, it's my first motorcycle. I don't push the safety envelope. I mostly ride on back roads, and slow down for curves and turns. Haven't scraped 'em yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm still a novice rider, it's my first motorcycle. I don't push the safety envelope. I mostly ride on back roads, and slow down for curves and turns. Haven't scraped 'em yet.
O
That's good. Stay safe out there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts