Honda Fury Forums: banner

Hi all from eastern PA

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Furious_Mike 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I recently purchased a 2017 Fury, matte gray.After owning 4 sport bikes, this thing is great. I feel I can ride forever on it. I can’t wait to start foolishly spending my money on it here and there. There’s so many mods I want to do. The great thing is is that a lot of them won’t be too much cash.
There is a set of Freedom Performance pipes with the black heat shields on it now. They sound good, but I wanted a bit more. I ordered a pair of STG backlash pipes with black wrap. I love the look. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 ·
Yes, drove with two other forum members on various occasions. DO NOT hang in the boom zone; it's spank when they nuzzle the monster (you feel it--ohhh, you feel it).

(In English, the area to the right of the exhaust is insanely loud when they accelerated hard. In a group you probably should drive far-right in the lane at the end of the pack, and far-left any time there is something on your right (freeway barrier, car...), so ride at the rear (sweep) so you can move around as needed. And you might want earplugs for yourself (there's a thread on really good earplugs). Granted, they had other mods besides just exhaust, but OMg that was loud. Your opinion may differ.)

#10 ·
Yes, drove with two other forum members on various occasions. DO NOT hang in the boom zone; it's spank when they nuzzle the monster (you feel it--ohhh, you feel it).

View attachment 239688

(In English, the area to the right of the exhaust is insanely loud. In a group you probably should drive far-right in the lane at the end of the pack, and far-left any time there is something on your right (freeway barrier, car...), so ride at the rear (sweep) so you can move around as needed. And you might want earplugs for yourself (there's a thread on really good earplugs). Granted, they had other mods besides just exhaust, but OMg that was loud. Your opinion may differ.)
LOL. I was thinking wth is the boom zone ? Thanks for the info. There are plenty of riders I’ve encountered who I’d love to place in said boom zone.

#22 ·
Hey guys April 24th is the PA state police ride.... anybody attending? I’d hate to be surrounded by a bunch of Harley “puritists” looking down their noses at me without at least a couple of furions to have my back lol.
I’d love to, but I just started riding again after a couple of years. At 48 years old and a cry baby back, I’m finding that I have to ease into the riding game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.