Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually joined this forum back in November 2009, so I have obviously had my eye on a Fury for awhile...........................
Not only did I sell my Buell, I also sold my Triumph Speedmaster and my Kawasaki Versys, still have and love my Fatbob..............
I have my eye on a 2011 Orange Fury here locally, also I will admit I'm looking at a 2009 Harley XR1200. I'm torn because the XR can make 90 HP with some easy mods, seems like with the pistons and cams kit and the usual PCV and pipes and air cleaner upgrades I could get 70 hp out of the Fury. Speed isnt everything, its more fun to ride a slow bike fast then a fast bike slow...........
anyway I need to make up my mind here shortly! any thoughts? recommendations?

2011 Honda Fury (expected soon)
2008 Harley Davidson Fatbob
2007 Buell XB STT (Sold)
2007 Triumph Speedmaster (Sold)
2009 Kawasaki Versys (Sold)
2008 Yamaha Raider (Sold)
2006 Yamaha Warrior (Sold)
2004 Triumph Amerca (Sold)
2002 Suzuki DRZ400S (Sold)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
With all those mods you will get 75hp from the fury. As you probably know those mods have been done and dynoed from someone on this forum.
You also gotta look a t weight of the two bikes when looking at HP. it there a cost difference?
And I would bet the fury will last you much longer and have much less (if any) problems.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Go buy that good looking Orange Baby and cruise in style my brother as soon as you put some custom pipes on it that is:D

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Your just gonna have to make that decision as to what you want. Recommendations, on a Fury Forum, Oh Yep, we got em.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts