Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there. I am located in Louisiana and am a new Fury owner. Well next Tuesday I will be due to my Dealership requested my Bike stay on the floor a week so others can see it :(

I am a Professional Mariner, Father of 3, and 30 if that matters.

·
Registered
37 Posts
OH the Fury

Congrats!!! I just got home with my new FURY. It runs out great. I walked in to northwest honda to get stuff for an oil change, and traded my vtx1300 on the spot!!!!! What a rush it was Knowing I am one of the first to own a FURY. Ride hard brother, Rubber side down............................

·
Registered
19 Posts
My dealer tried that...

Walked in and my dealer was just rolling out there one and only Fury. Just happened to be blue, my favorite color. Salesman asked if he could help me and I told him I want that bike. Sales Manager said he wanted it for a demo at the storefront. I dont think so...... While working up the paperwork 10 people came through the door and drooled over my new ride. The salesman finally went over and put a do not sit on me tag on the seat until serviced rolled it in back to prep it.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walked in and my dealer was just rolling out there one and only Fury. Just happened to be blue, my favorite color. Salesman asked if he could help me and I told him I want that bike. Sales Manager said he wanted it for a demo at the storefront. I dont think so...... While working up the paperwork 10 people came through the door and drooled over my new ride. The salesman finally went over and put a do not sit on me tag on the seat until serviced rolled it in back to prep it.
I wish they would have put a sign like that on the one I am getting. After I put a holding deposit on it they put a small "Sold" sign on the handlebar :p I wish I could have walked out the door that day with the bike, but I understood them wanting to show it for a full business week.

which dealership?
Boyce in Metairie

·
Registered
34 Posts
how tall are you?

Hi there. I am located in Louisiana and am a new Fury owner. Well next Tuesday I will be due to my Dealership requested my Bike stay on the floor a week so others can see it :(

I am a Professional Mariner, Father of 3, and 30 if that matters.

i sat on a bike in lafayette, same color. it seemed alot bigger than the pictures show.

·
Registered
34 Posts
BIKE

Darn.... I told my wife the bike was a bit small for me :p

I am 6'4" @ 265lbs

trust me dude the bike looks good for you, im just hoping i can reach the
foot pegs, i'm only 5'9", i don't think i'll have any problems. i should have tried to put my feet up when i sat on the bike the other day. the pictures of the black bike floating around appears to have a smaller dude on it. we'll see
when the bike comes in i guess. anyways thanks for your time and safe riding!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
cost

hey I am going to boyce to look at the fury this weekend. I was wondering how much they hit you up for the bike, if you dont mind me asking. They told me they would not be getting any other furys in for a month and a half.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey I am going to boyce to look at the fury this weekend. I was wondering how much they hit you up for the bike, if you dont mind me asking. They told me they would not be getting any other furys in for a month and a half.
Hrmm.... I think with the 5year extended warranty & Honda roadside assistance 15k & some change or 16k & change. I was not paying attention to the $ side when I was there.... That's why I brought my Accountant [ol lady] along. But yea... they told me the same thing when I was putting down on it... about 1 month + before they will get another in.

Also... If I can get 1/2 day off Sat I will be picking the bike up then, if not I have to wait till Tuesday... just a heads up.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trust me dude the bike looks good for you, im just hoping i can reach the
foot pegs, i'm only 5'9", i don't think i'll have any problems. i should have tried to put my feet up when i sat on the bike the other day. the pictures of the black bike floating around appears to have a smaller dude on it. we'll see
when the bike comes in i guess. anyways thanks for your time and safe riding!!
It should fit you good at that height. Only thing is you wil have to scoot forward to do a full tilt turn if its needed during parking it. I was at full stretch while full tilt turn & i have a long reach.

·
Registered
34 Posts
thanks for the info

It should fit you good at that height. Only thing is you wil have to scoot forward to do a full tilt turn if its needed during parking it. I was at full stretch while full tilt turn & i have a long reach.
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, but damn i love this bike. I need to ride,
i haven't had a bike since the honda shop took mine in on consignment two
months ago. I gave them a $500.00 deposit for the first black bike in, but they haven't as of yet told me when that would be? They called me down there when the blue bike came in, and its a good looking bike, but i'd prefer the black. I'm just hoping they call me soon. I've got riders withdrawel so
bad it ain't funny. especially with the weather we been having here on the weekends.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got Mine!

Hey all, Got the First and only Fury (silver) in Jacksonville NC, I bought it Sat adn i was nice enough to bring it back to them Monday morning for them to show till wed for all the people wanting it.

I love it, already took off the stickers and reflectors and honda badges.. looks even tougher!

Ride is sweet!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey all, Got the First and only Fury (silver) in Jacksonville NC, I bought it Sat adn i was nice enough to bring it back to them Monday morning for them to show till wed for all the people wanting it.

I love it, already took off the stickers and reflectors and honda badges.. looks even tougher!

Ride is sweet!
Nice.... I plan on removing the stickers as soon as I can once I get it home. Not sure if i will remove the reflectors as I rather keep items that aid in my safety in place :p The Honda badges are there to stay... it lets other riders know.... "No tools required to operate"

Post a Pic if you can... I wanna see how much better it looks like you got it than with all that stuff in place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
WHY WAIT

Hope you get some compesation they wanted me to bring the bike bake on saturday after i picked it up on that friday and they said they would do any thing for me. I got a 25.00$ gift card for bringing it up there for four hours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts