Honda Fury Forums: banner

Hi from NC

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  WildBill 
#1 ·
Hi all, Im new to this site obviously. So far this site is very helpful and awesome. I got my black cherry 2010 fury on fathers day, pretty much the best fathers day present ever. I upgraded from a Suzuki Boulevard c50T, so you can imagine my excitement. I had some custom work done on the rear fender to clean it up a little with smaller turn signals and relocated the license plate.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. Lots of us NC Fury owners on here. Look up Shorty Steve in Jacksonville. Believe Wild Bill is down there also. I ride the red Fury also. Let's see some pics of that "cleaned up" fender.....

#13 ·
Hey Short Round, welcome to the forum, I have the best looking fury in JVegas,,lol best place to find me and my ride is at Hooters,,you need to bring your Fury out and put her next to Mine and Brads, and if Ron shows up his too, 2 Black 1 Blue,,lol get it Black and blue,,lmao Havent been riding of late with the god aweful smoke from that forest fire,,cant breath in that crap...send me a PM and ill give you my email and number. peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.