Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

I've been lurking here for a few weeks now and thought I'd say hey!

I've been looking at getting a road bike for several years - had an old Kawi KZ650 years ago, as well as a Honda 650 Nighthawk when I was going to college. Got into dirt riding with the family a few years back and rode a XR400 for a few years, then got a KTM 450EXC that's plated.

Finally i'm back on the road with my 2011 Pearl White Fury - every time I get out on this bike I love it more. I'll be doing the customizing pretty slowly but have plans for black cobra swept exhaust and some chrome around the bike...

I'm a high school teacher during the day and play bass in a rock cover lots of weekend nights.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Right on! Welcome to the crazy parade. Where about in SoCal are you? There is a WCFR (West Coast Fury Rider's) ride coming up that will be going to the Rock Store in Malibu. Hopefully you can make it. I think its on the 17th.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Hello Groovedaddy! Good choice on the bike!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome... same question on what part of SoCal are you? We have a good group down here.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'm in the San Gabriel Valley - near Pasadena. I saw the post about the WCFR Rock Store ride on the 17th... looking into whether or not I can make it...

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a Fury!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
You couldn't have made a better choice in bikes.............Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
You certainly have good taste!!! I just bought mine this past Saturday, and can't seem to keep it in the garage! >:D

I, too, am a bassist!

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'm in the San Gabriel Valley - near Pasadena. I saw the post about the WCFR Rock Store ride on the 17th... looking into whether or not I can make it...
Well hopefully you will be able to join us... we are actually meeting up near a little south of Malibu but if you PM me with your number I will let you know where we may be able to meet up so that you can get a better idea on how far the ride may be. If you do make it, you will be able to see different ways the guys have gone so you can pick and choose your direction with mods... parts always look different in person. Cheers :cool:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Ride on the 17th

Greetings GD,
We will be meeting in Huntington Beach on the morning of the 17th. If you are going to ride down the 405 let me know and I will meet you at the 10/405 interchange.
T

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
no way i can make that ride as i am in va,but welcome and ill be rideing anyways.ride safe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts