Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Just joined the forum looking forward to sharing and taking on board information not to many Fury guys over here but have to say the bikes awesome

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello , I've not heard of any owners clubs I have only seen 1 other fury in my part of the country and he was from up the north of England dont know why they aren't more popular.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello , I've not heard of any owners clubs I have only seen 1 other fury in my part of the country and he was from up the north of England dont know why they aren't more popular.
Absolutely agree I can't understand why they aren't more popular I've seen three in my neck of the woods perhaps I'll start a UK owner Facebook page up and we can all start connecting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That could be a good idea to get uk fury riders together, I'm not on facebook so anything you can let me know I appreciate it hopefully a few more uk riders join this forum

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That could be a good idea to get uk fury riders together, I'm not on facebook so anything you can let me know I appreciate it hopefully a few more uk riders join this forum
I've only very recently got on Facebook really hate social media that being said though there is a wealth of information that can be had from it so I use it as a tool nothing else but I will let you know if I start one or perhaps I can sort a web site out but be great if we can get a small group together always handy to share info and have meet ups

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've only very recently got on Facebook really hate social media that being said though there is a wealth of information that can be had from it so I use it as a tool nothing else but I will let you know if I start one or perhaps I can sort a web site out but be great if we can get a small group together always handy to share info and have meet ups
Hi mate you would hope there would be some guys out there to share ideas,places to go,things to do etc and a meet up even if the uk guys all got together once a year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts