Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a Fury and figured I'd join the forum made after its namesake. My unit in the Army was 2/508 PIR, or 2 Fury as we all called it. The irony is not lost on me that my first bike is a Fury. She's a 2020, bone stock-ish except for the seat and maybe the mirrors. Not sure on the second one. Bought it in November of last year with 4885 miles, and she is sitting pretty at 6335 as of today.

Glad to be here and excited to learn a few things about this bike. I have been trying desperately to find some aftermarket parts. Blows my mind there aren't more options given how long this motorcycle has been out.
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Fuel tank

· Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome from Denver. And those are the stock mirrors. There is a lot you can with it, plenty of information on the forum. PArts houses, and a couple of the members doing outstanding work on fabrication.

Enjoy the stay!

· Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

· Registered
2011 Fury
1,308 Posts
Welcome from cold ass Pennsylvania! Thank you for your service! Hit the inter web hard and you’ll find a ton of stuff. Pipes, bars, tuners, fenders, chin spoilers, pegs/controls…. It’s all out there for the buying or should I say irresponsible spending! 😂 we are all irresponsible with our money and our Furys! 😂

· Registered
720 Posts
So I bought a Fury and figured I'd join the forum made after its namesake. My unit in the Army was 2/508 PIR, or 2 Fury as we all called it. The irony is not lost on me that my first bike is a Fury. She's a 2020, bone stock-ish except for the seat and maybe the mirrors. Not sure on the second one. Bought it in November of last year with 4885 miles, and she is sitting pretty at 6335 as of today.

Glad to be here and excited to learn a few things about this bike. I have been trying desperately to find some aftermarket parts. Blows my mind there aren't more options given how long this motorcycle has been out. View attachment 245195
Happy to have u ..NEWBY !!!
Plenty of stuff you can do to that bike... you will find most of it on the Forum

1 - 20 of 57 Posts