Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
6,033 Posts
Hi, new here & new Fury owner. Im interested in ordering a set of Highway Hawk Fwd Controls & wondered what ABE is ? ..a typo for ABS I assume ? Cheers
Supreme Legends make a kit for the ABS Fury with the correct size master cylinder. I know this because I worked with Bill to get an ABS version and my bike is the ABS prototype, so to speak. Compared to the non ABS bike we have different brake lines and a larger (11/16") master cylinder for the rear (linked) brakes. Not sure what the current pricing is but it will be cheaper than the ones you are looking at. The forwards I have are +3".

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supreme Legends make a kit for the ABS Fury with the correct size master cylinder. I know this because I worked with Bill to get an ABS version and my bike is the ABS prototype, so to speak. Compared to the non ABS bike we have different brake lines and a larger (11/16") master cylinder for the rear (linked) brakes. Not sure what the current pricing is but it will be cheaper than the ones you are looking at. The forwards I have are +3".
Cheers .. I’m reading this & the forum likes them yet I can only seem to find their Tribal Design which I don’t like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts