Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,121 Posts
Hi, new here & new Fury owner. Im interested in ordering a set of Highway Hawk Fwd Controls & wondered what ABE is ? ..a typo for ABS I assume ? Cheers
Supreme Legends make a kit for the ABS Fury with the correct size master cylinder. I know this because I worked with Bill to get an ABS version and my bike is the ABS prototype, so to speak. Compared to the non ABS bike we have different brake lines and a larger (11/16") master cylinder for the rear (linked) brakes. Not sure what the current pricing is but it will be cheaper than the ones you are looking at. The forwards I have are +3".

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supreme Legends make a kit for the ABS Fury with the correct size master cylinder. I know this because I worked with Bill to get an ABS version and my bike is the ABS prototype, so to speak. Compared to the non ABS bike we have different brake lines and a larger (11/16") master cylinder for the rear (linked) brakes. Not sure what the current pricing is but it will be cheaper than the ones you are looking at. The forwards I have are +3".
Cheers .. I’m reading this & the forum likes them yet I can only seem to find their Tribal Design which I don’t like

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the pro smooth. Actually I have two sets one on the Fury and one for the bike I am building.
Well looks like Supreme are too hard to get so I’ll grab the Burchard

Quick question mate on this Burchard photo below (it would be an expensive stuff up) There’s nothing with this mount that needs to be addressed Re ABS ? I mean it’s using the original Master Cyl & looks straight fwd to me

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Bicycle part Bicycle fork Font Material property Automotive exterior

·
Super Moderator
6,121 Posts
Well looks like Supreme are too hard to get so I’ll grab the Burchard

Quick question mate on this Burchard photo below (it would be an expensive stuff up) There’s nothing with this mount that needs to be addressed Re ABS ? I mean it’s using the original Master Cyl & looks straight fwd to me

View attachment 243519
View attachment 243520
The master cylinder part is OK. There was another make of this style of forward extension that does tend to flex a bit so you might want to check that out. Also worth a read is Gar's write up on extending the forwards using the stock parts. Do a search for Senior Gar and extended forwards and you should find it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The master cylinder part is OK. There was another make of this style of forward extension that does tend to flex a bit so you might want to check that out. Also worth a read is Gar's write up on extending the forwards using the stock parts. Do a search for Senior Gar and extended forwards and you should find it.
Cheers mate. Ordered 👍 ..and a Corbin K / Q (heavy evening on the bank🤣🤣)

·
Super Moderator
6,121 Posts
Cheers mate. Ordered 👍 ..and a Corbin K / Q (heavy evening on the bank🤣🤣)
We all know that feeling......... My tip of the day is if you like chrome as much as I do then don't even think about having anything chromed in Oz. The chromers here are a lazy bunch who are not interested in doing anything much and especially not show quality chrome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts