Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
Very smart using the heim joints and rod to link the pedal to the OEM master cylinder tucked in out of harms way. That also maintains the original hydraulic ratio that Honda engineered. Most aftermarket use the wrong bore size; probably same as Harley. They work but change the effort; larger bore making it harder if I recall.

One thought if it's not too difficult to achieve; both the 'bell-crank' lever and the pedal lever could ideally be parallel making the same angle to the link rod, preferably 90° when fully applied for continuity of movement and maximum leverage. No doubt the current set-up works, so it becomes a question of matching OEM engineering vs. cost and difficulty of achieving it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
They look nice. I remember seeing a post questioning the quality of them but I don't remember anyone ever purchasing a set to give a first hand review of them so I think you might be the first. How well are they made and how is the quality of them. Are they worth the money and where is the best place to purchase them?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts