Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey thanks! It's a work in progress lol...The black would be my second choice....
I drove to Cleveland to buy mine. I went there because they had a blue one. However, the black one sitting beside it had been there for two years unsold and the dealership took $1600 off the price if I would get it out of his showroom. 3 years later the black is starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
405 Posts
That looks a sweet ride man, are they stock handlebars or have you had them altered??
Thanks, Griller. I put a set of Jake Crosby's satin black 3" risers on the stock handlebars. I like the individual bar extensions as opposed to the Cannella's bulky thick base...I think Jake's give it a cleaner look...a wise $100 investment. Much more comfortable riding posture. Also, changed the clutch/brake levers so my fingers don't have to stretch as much to work 'em.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Question
See the 1-1/2 inch pin underneath the front peg? What is that for?
Sorry but new in this business.
What Gizmo said. Be careful! If you lean the bike over in a quick turn move it can hit and cause your foot to go flying off the peg. I did it on a hard uphill left curve...near disaster, but made a quick recovery. Tweaked the inner thigh/groin area because it threw my leg out hard and fast. I'll be removing them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What Gizmo said. Be careful! If you lean the bike over in a quick turn move it can hit and cause your foot to go flying off the peg. I did it on a hard uphill left curve...near disaster, but made a quick recovery. Tweaked the inner thigh/groin area because it threw my leg out hard and fast. I'll be removing them.
Wao. But they must be there for a safety reason, or not?
That was my question. Why are those pins there?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts