Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow 2 weeks ago i was getting my 600 mile service,,today it rolled 1000, 88 degrees today, did about 50 miles, waiting for my son to come home for our weekly Hooters afternoon snack,,lmao:):D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Haha, way to go Bill!! 500 is a benchmark for posts and so is the 1000 mile turnover on the ol odometer. :cool:

It is true...you do go to Hooters just to practice not being distracted by boobies....very clever! :D If you surround yourself by those distractions then they just become common place :p

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, way to go Bill!! 500 is a benchmark for posts and so is the 1000 mile turnover on the ol odometer. :cool:

It is true...you do go to Hooters just to practice not being distracted by boobies....very clever! :D If you surround yourself by those distractions then they just become common place :p
i am taking my son there,,well i have taken him there since he was 5,,hoping that he brings one home and they bring there friends over and well,,pool parties will be alot nicer,,lmao:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Now that is thinking outside the box there Bill. If you can work it through your son that way it just makes you seem like the more "caring and loving father", which I am sure you are anyway. It would make the girls say "awww, your dad is just the sweetest" :p

I am trying to convince my old man to buy my Boulevard when I get my Fury here in a week or so. That way my dad, brother and myself can make those family trips to Hooters...er...wherever! :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that is thinking outside the box there Bill. If you can work it through your son that way it just makes you seem like the more "caring and loving father", which I am sure you are anyway. It would make the girls say "awww, your dad is just the sweetest" :p

I am trying to convince my old man to buy my Boulevard when I get my Fury here in a week or so. That way my dad, brother and myself can make those family trips to Hooters...er...wherever! :)
actually,,he has all the waitresses as his friends on facebook,,lol he just turned 15 most of them just graduated highschool ,lol its funny how the food chain works,,lmao:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thats my Boy,,lmao

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thats my Boy,,lmao

Well no wonder you go there for your weekly distraction training! I would too if the ladies looked like that :D

It is true that chicks dig bikes though....and I am sure that all of those girls do to.

Every new date that I go on and I mention that I got there on my bike, everyone single one of them always says..."Oh, really, motorcycle....well, can I see it??" hahaha I am sure that most of the guys on here can attest to that happening!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.