Honda Fury Forums: banner
121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
This is all too insane and absurd for me to worry about it. It really is something out of a nightmare, or movie. "We'll fire you if you don't take the vaccine." It's too insane to be true and because of that, I'm more sure now than I ever was, that we should not take this vaccine. If I get fired because of something so stupid and evil, then I guess I'll get fired. This is the most communistic thing I've ever seen happen in the United States of America.

I've always known it was going to get worse before it ever got any better and now here it is, right in our faces. Whatever you choose boys, make sure it's a choice you can live with. I would not be able to live with the decision of getting a forced vaccination like this, over a fake pandemic due to a virus with less than a 2% mortality rate........something that is no more dangerous than the regular seasonal flu.

Something is very wrong here. There have been more deadly viruses in the past and they've never forced vaccinations before. This is wrong, unconstitutional, against human rights and plain evil.
100% agree here. But since it's mandated now on a federal level for companies with government contracts or 100+ employees, it's hard to even find any work in my field with companies LESS than 100 people. Especially ones that pay well.

I'm coming to a very hard cross roads here, it hasn't been good for my mental health at all.
My stress levels, anxiety, basically my well being have all been compromised at this point. I can't reach out and talk to anyone because everyone thinks if you don't get the vax, you are an evil human being and anti vaxxer.

I'm trying to deal with this all myself and it's not working well.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
432 Posts
Hey Krash we hear u, the entire atmosphere at this point is totally FUBAR (all u oldies know that one!) and that’s the only thing that keeps me sane; the fact that everyone else like me is feeling the same, and the fact that our leadership is completely lost makes me feel alittle better. I know you’re staring down the barrel of some hard times since your job is going to let you go, just drop your chin and power through…. THATS WHAT US RED BLOODED AMERICANS DO, we can endure the hard times, take the beating, and come through the other side. remember the Rocky speech from Rocky Balboa? Stallone was right on point!

PS: don’t write off the attorney advice so fast, it doesn’t cost anything for a consult and I’m 99% sure these mandates are going to flop which will put you in a position to sue for wrongful termination, I’m not a lawyer I just play one on tv! 😂 hang in brother

Keep calm and Fury-on!

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
100% agree here. But since it's mandated now on a federal level for companies with government contracts or 100+ employees, it's hard to even find any work in my field with companies LESS than 100 people. Especially ones that pay well.

I'm coming to a very hard cross roads here, it hasn't been good for my mental health at all.
My stress levels, anxiety, basically my well being have all been compromised at this point. I can't reach out and talk to anyone because everyone thinks if you don't get the vax, you are an evil human being and anti vaxxer.

You're not going through it alone. We're waiting for the hammer to come down where I work. They have sent an e-mail letting us know that they are trying to figure out what they will do, but nothing definite yet. I have no idea what I would do without this job, but I am not being forced to take the vaccine or anything else. It's got to stop here, now. They have no right to force this unreasonable mandate on us. That's not how a democracy is supposed to work.

This makes my decision about buying another truck real easy. I believe I'll keep my old one for a while longer.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
57 Posts
You're not going through it alone. We're waiting for the hammer to come down where I work. They have sent an e-mail letting us know that they are trying to figure out what they will do, but nothing definite yet. I have no idea what I would do without this job, but I am not being forced to take the vaccine or anything else. It's got to stop here, now. They have no right to force this unreasonable mandate on us. That's not how a democracy is supposed to work.

This makes my decision about buying another truck real easy. I believe I'll keep my old one for a while longer.
I think we're all in a very similar boat... Stress levels, uncertainty, disappointment in a populace that traded freedom overnight for false safety over a hoax. For two years now anger and disappointment are the only emotions I seem to feel. It's even harder raising a kid in this madness. This is partly why I bought my fury... As an escape. I need some happiness and freedom back in my life. It helps to know though, that we are not alone. III% is a very low number, and only now can we truly understand it.

For what it's worth lol, I also have a 2001 dodge 2500, 300,000miles. I guess I'll keep it forever. I'm not paying $100k for a truck with 30k miles. I just paid to have my 6speed rebuilt professionally, among all my other mods I did myself, then put it back in myself, ...hours of work. What was the one thing that still doesn't work? Transmission. I should have done it myself, and now it's on me to pull it back out. The same thing that makes us only trust/rely on ourselves, is also what makes us feel isolated. If you need to refill your patriotmeter and just logic in general, check out Reid Hendrichs on YouTube, ...we're not alone.

Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
I think we're all in a very similar boat... Stress levels, uncertainty, disappointment in a populace that traded freedom overnight for false safety over a hoax. For two years now anger and disappointment are the only emotions I seem to feel. It's even harder raising a kid in this madness. This is partly why I bought my fury... As an escape. I need some happiness and freedom back in my life. It helps to know though, that we are not alone. III% is a very low number, and only now can we truly understand it.

For what it's worth lol, I also have a 2001 dodge 2500, 300,000miles. I guess I'll keep it forever. I'm not paying $100k for a truck with 30k miles. I just paid to have my 6speed rebuilt professionally, among all my other mods I did myself, then put it back in myself, ...hours of work. What was the one thing that still doesn't work? Transmission. I should have done it myself, and now it's on me to pull it back out. The same thing that makes us only trust/rely on ourselves, is also what makes us feel isolated. If you need to refill your patriotmeter and just logic in general, check out Reid Hendrichs on YouTube, ...we're not alone.
I know there are plenty of people out there thinking, "What's the big deal? Just get the shot and save your job." Even if I thought it might be good for me, there's no way I'd get it now. Forcing something like this on people is wrong. This is not the beginning of where we started to lose our freedom in the U.S. I'm very sure it's not the end. However, this is where I draw the line.

It's been said many times, it's better to die a free man, than to live under someone else's control.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
57 Posts
I know there are plenty of people out there thinking, "What's the big deal? Just get the shot and save your job." Even if I thought it might be good for me, there's no way I'd get it now. Forcing something like this on people is wrong. This is not the beginning of where we started to lose our freedom in the U.S. I'm very sure it's not the end. However, this is where I draw the line.

It's been said many times, it's better to die a free man, than to live under someone else's control.
Agreed. IMO we have lost freedom slowly every year since 1776, and that's why it's my favorite model for a free society.

·
Registered
439 Posts
This is all too insane and absurd for me to worry about it. It really is something out of a nightmare, or movie. "We'll fire you if you don't take the vaccine." It's too insane to be true and because of that, I'm more sure now than I ever was, that we should not take this vaccine. If I get fired because of something so stupid and evil, then I guess I'll get fired. This is the most communistic thing I've ever seen happen in the United States of America.

I've always known it was going to get worse before it ever got any better and now here it is, right in our faces. Whatever you choose boys, make sure it's a choice you can live with. I would not be able to live with the decision of getting a forced vaccination like this, over a fake pandemic due to a virus with less than a 2% mortality rate........something that is no more dangerous than the regular seasonal flu.

Something is very wrong here. There have been more deadly viruses in the past and they've never forced vaccinations before. This is wrong, unconstitutional, against human rights and plain evil.
TOTALLY AGREE!!

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
I'm with you guys. Stay strong and make your own choice. We are seeing the leftist agenda on full display around the world. If you are female and you want murder your unborn child that's OK it's your body your choice. However if you are a male and the breadwinner for the family, you will be forced to have a vaccine or get fired. No my body my choice there. Some government agencies and private businesses here in Oz are making it a requirement of employment to be vaccinated regardless of your biological sex but so far that has been restricted to health care, aged care and front line workers (like the super slow morons at the old RTA (DMV), checkout chicks or basically anyone that has direct contact with people. My family doctor said she was not going to have the vaccine as she did not believe it had been tested well enough to prove it was safe in the long term. The clinic told her she had to have the vaccine as it was their "policy", she still refused. Eventually the clinic had to back down as there was no law forcing her to have the vaccine. This is crazy stuff, you would think a doctor knows the risks and benefits. It's only a matter of time before it becomes law and we will be forced against our will to have the vaccine. We have to stand up against our crazy governments or we will all end up as slaves to the elites.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
My family doctor said she was not going to have the vaccine as she did not believe it had been tested well enough to prove it was safe in the long term.
This is my #1 reason for not getting it... It was rushed at all levels (development, approval, distribution, claims of total safety), and even today only one of them has been FDA approved (also in a rush). The FDA has also approved Zantac, Chantix, and a whole slew of other things that we find out later cause cancer or other problems. The Media (and probably governemnts and possibly even doctors) is also suppressing the information about side effects that are being discovered as more time goes by.

Couple that with the fact that the vaccine doesn't entirely prevent you from catching the virus and suffering symptoms, the risk/benefit threshold just isn't there for me to feel comfortable until it's been tested over time. In the meantime, I AM comfortable taking my chances with exposure and battling it with my own immune system and subsequently developing natural antibodies. Perhaps some more thorough R&D in time will result in a new vaccine that provides 99% immunity to the virus, and at that point I might re-evaluate...

The entire thing is a matter of TRUST.

The fact that there is some crazy push to vaccinate the world boggles my mind. We have to remember HOW vaccines work. They don't kill a virus, and they don't stop transmitability. They provide your body with the ability to form antibodies ahead of time that will always be available should you come in contact with that virus. Your immune system can immediately battle the virus, the goal being to prevent you from ever experiencing the symptoms. In that brief time while your body is fighting it with antibodies, you may still be able to transmit certain viruses to others (depending on transmission methods, and progression levels of your antibodies battling it)

If the current COVID vaccine doesn't prevent someone from contracting the virus and subsequently passing it on, then why is it such a big deal to get it in the arms of people, even healthcare workers? Honestly? If a vaccinated doctor can still contract the virus, fall ill and spread it to anyone they come in contact with, what is it really doing? As I see it, it simply lessens the doctor's possibility of severe symptoms (so they say). So basically it lessens that doctor's probability of needing medical care/hospitalization, but does nothing to prevent the transmission to others... Aside from the higher possibility of severe of symptoms in an unvaccinated person, how is that any different? At that point shouldn't the choice to vaccinate or not really be a personal decision for each individual to weigh the risks of the vaccine with the risks of unvaccinated infection?

I just don't see how vaccinating myself has ANY positive impact on others if I were still able to transmit the virus?

I applaud Norway for their recent move to open fully up and be completely unapologetic about it too.

Oh, and fuck Biden + the entire caravan of horses he rode in on. Jen Psuki is a liar and a bitch.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·

I suppose you could always say you identify as being vaccinated.

·
Registered
539 Posts
This is my #1 reason for not getting it... It was rushed at all levels (development, approval, distribution, claims of total safety), and even today only one of them has been FDA approved (also in a rush). The FDA has also approved Zantac, Chantix, and a whole slew of other things that we find out later cause cancer or other problems. The Media (and probably governemnts and possibly even doctors) is also suppressing the information about side effects that are being discovered as more time goes by.

Couple that with the fact that the vaccine doesn't entirely prevent you from catching the virus and suffering symptoms, the risk/benefit threshold just isn't there for me to feel comfortable until it's been tested over time. In the meantime, I AM comfortable taking my chances with exposure and battling it with my own immune system and subsequently developing natural antibodies. Perhaps some more thorough R&D in time will result in a new vaccine that provides 99% immunity to the virus, and at that point I might re-evaluate...

The fact that there is some crazy push to vaccinate the world boggles my mind. We have to remember HOW vaccines work. They don't kill a virus, and they don't stop transmitability. They provide your body with the ability to form antibodies ahead of time that will always be available should you come in contact with that virus. Your immune system can immediately battle the virus, the goal being to prevent you from ever experiencing the symptoms. In that brief time while your body is fighting it with antibodies, you may still be able to transmit certain viruses to others (depending on transmission methods, and progression levels of your antibodies battling it)

If the current COVID vaccine doesn't prevent someone from contracting the virus and subsequently passing it on, then why is it such a big deal to get it in the arms of people, even healthcare workers? Honestly? If a vaccinated doctor can still contract the virus, fall ill and spread it to anyone they come in contact with, what is it really doing? As I see it, it simply lessens the doctor's possibility of severe symptoms (so they say). So basically it lessens that doctor's probability of needing medical care/hospitalization, but does nothing to prevent the transmission to others... Aside from the higher possibility of severe of symptoms in an unvaccinated person, how is that any different? At that point shouldn't the choice to vaccinate or not really be a personal decision for each individual to weigh the risks of the vaccine with the risks of unvaccinated infection?

I just don't see how vaccinating myself has ANY positive impact on others if I were still able to transmit the virus?

I applaud Norway for their recent move to open fully up and be completely unapologetic about it too.

Oh, and fuck Biden + the entire caravan of horses he rode in on. Jen Psuki is a liar and a bitch.
You said that better than I've read/heard anyone say it. Those are my feelings/opinions about these so-called vaccines, too. I've lost count on the number of different wonder compounds the scientists have created attempting to fight off the many variations of Covid. I refuse to be a test subject for these miracle drugs. Hell, I don't like taking ANY meds! I had two (2) major and twenty-eight less severe heart attacks back in '96 or '97 (I'd have to check my VA records), and I stopped taking the blood thinner and whatever else the Drs. prescribed a couple of months after being released from Miami VA hospital. They installed a Stent to keep my collapsed artery open...STRESS is a killer! I still smoke cigs (I've cut way down on them) and a little weed from time to time... and, I'm still here! I'm pretty much a home-body and I mask up whenever I go in grocery, auto parts, and home improvement stores. I don't give a damn how anyone feels about that either. It's MY decision, as is not getting vaccinated. Who knows? This virus can continue mutating for years to come and prior vaccines may prove to be totally ineffective. Y'all do whatever you need to or feel comfortable doing. It's your body, your life, your lifestyle...NOT the governments'! Peace, my brothers & sisters! Stay safe and be well.

·
Registered
12,475 Posts

You're right. This is what I've been saying lately. No vaccine is meant to be a cure. You can still get and spread a virus even after being vaccinated. If it is a cure, then you can't get the virus. Either way, not getting vaccinated only affects the individual and no on else. Saying that not getting the shot puts other people at risk is one of the most stupid lies I've ever heard.

All those idiots talking about understanding the "science" are absolutely clueless. If they knew anything about science, they'd not be spouting such unscientific nonsense.

This thing started with fear. The "danger" of this virus was lied about and blown way out of proportion from the beginning in order to spread fear. Because so many people are easily brought to fear, they are easily fooled and manipulated. Fear is why they started wearing masks. Fear is why this county has been so quickly transformed into something totally different than it was just a year ago. Now, since they realized that not everyone is so easily controlled by fear because we know they've been lying to us about the dangers of this virus, they're trying to come at us from a different angel. "Maybe we can control them by using fear of losing their jobs." The media has been playing on fear for so many years. The government has used fear, because they know that so many people are very gullible.

When they figure out that many people will not give in to their fear tactics, they'll take it even further. They'll try to make it so that you cannot buy anything without a proof of vaccination card. Therefore, you'll have two choices: give in and take their poison, or become a criminal to survive. I've heard more than one person say that if it comes down to it, they'll steal and kill if they have to.

I've learned that there are more people than I thought who are not going to take this shit. There comes a time in everyone's life when you have to stand up for what's right; for what is true. There's nothing wrong with questioning something, especially when you find out that not only do they have no clear answer, but they persecute you for even asking the question.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Forehead Nose Chin Photograph Mouth

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
You're right. This is what I've been saying lately. No vaccine is meant to be a cure. You can still get and spread a virus even after being vaccinated. If it is a cure, then you can't get the virus. Either way, not getting vaccinated only affects the individual and no on else. Saying that not getting the shot puts other people at risk is one of the most stupid lies I've ever heard.

All those idiots talking about understanding the "science" are absolutely clueless. If they knew anything about science, they'd not be spouting such unscientific nonsense.

This thing started with fear. The "danger" of this virus was lied about and blown way out of proportion from the beginning in order to spread fear. Because so many people are easily brought to fear, they are easily fooled and manipulated. Fear is why they started wearing masks. Fear is why this county has been so quickly transformed into something totally different than it was just a year ago. Now, since they realized that not everyone is so easily controlled by fear because we know they've been lying to us about the dangers of this virus, they're trying to come at us from a different angel. "Maybe we can control them by using fear of losing their jobs." The media has been playing on fear for so many years. The government has used fear, because they know that so many people are very gullible.

When they figure out that many people will not give in to their fear tactics, they'll take it even further. They'll try to make it so that you cannot buy anything without a proof of vaccination card. Therefore, you'll have two choices: give in and take their poison, or become a criminal to survive. I've heard more than one person say that if it comes down to it, they'll steal and kill if they have to.

I've learned that there are more people than I thought who are not going to take this shit. There comes a time in everyone's life when you have to stand up for what's right; for what is true. There's nothing wrong with questioning something, especially when you find out that not only do they have no clear answer, but they persecute you for even asking the question.
Remember when all this started and smart people questioned where the virus came from? People who said it came from the lab in China were called the tin foil hat brigade, conspiracy theorists and nut jobs and told it came from bats in a market. Hmm, seems the thinking people AKA "nut jobs" were correct. Even that corrupt bunch of leftist morons the "WHO" are now saying it probably came from the lab. You can be sure whatever the governments around the world are telling us are lies. It's clear the virus is a biological weapon developed by the Chinese to use against the rest of the world. It's lucky that the virus leaked out of the lab before the Chinese had a chance to make it more lethal. At least people around the world are waking up to the threat the Chinese pose to the world.

Here is a great documentary put together in Australia about the Wuhan lab. It's 59 minutes long but well worth your time to watch it.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Font Terrestrial plant Document Event

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Font Rectangle Parallel Pattern Brand

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Chin Coat Tie Sleeve Font