Cartoon Vertebrate Organ Human Organism

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Forehead Product Font Smile Cool

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Took a break from reminding everyone here what a complete waste the demo lib administration is, but couldn't pass this one up because I could take a picture of my ride.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Well, I got the email today that my employer is falling inline behind the commandments of King Biden, stating that since they are a government contractor, therefore ALL US based employees (remote or office-based), regardless of if they actually work on any gov't contracts or not are subject to the unconstitutional executive order by his worthlessness to force humans into intravenous rape. They even went as far as to state in an FAQ doc that they don't honor the Texas Executive Order by Gov Abbott banning vaccine mandates because they believe the federal level supersedes the state level.

So, I'm forced to choose my path forward like many others.

My heart is sad, but at the same time ferociously angered. I'm feeling like it's time to rise up against our corrupt government and shed some patriotic and tyrannical blood.

EDIT: I even went for a 2 hour ride tonight, and even seat time on the Fury wasn't able to quell the fury in my heart.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
57 Posts
Well, I got the email today that my employer is falling inline behind the commandments of King Biden, stating that since they are a government contractor, therefore ALL US based employees (remote or office-based), regardless of if they actually work on any gov't contracts or not are subject to the unconstitutional executive order by his worthlessness to force humans into intravenous rape. They even went as far as to state in an FAQ doc that they don't honor the Texas Executive Order by Gov Abbott banning vaccine mandates because they believe the federal level supersedes the state level.

My heart is sad, but at the same time ferociously angered. I'm feeling like it's time to rise up against our corrupt government and shed some patriotic and tyrannical blood.

EDIT: I even went for a 2 hour ride tonight, and even seat time on the Fury wasn't able to quell the fury in my heart.
I'm very sorry to hear this, and greatly sympathize with your frustration. This "conspiracy" that I called from day 1, is now a blatant reality. I have a lot of built up anger from me being apparently the only one to see this... Like being stuck with a bunch of blind chickens and a fox staring down at me. Covid stands for Certificate Of Vaccine ID, and soon I think we won't be able to buy food without. Whatever you do, don't cave in and get the depopulation shot. (Watch the Pfizer exec literally run away and lock herself inside if you need recent proof, on project veritas).

I've had lots of health issues from the stress this has caused in the last year, and today decided to go to doctor for first time in 10 years and they wouldn't let me in without a mask. Fuck them, I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -H L Mencken

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
57 Posts
I thought this was a really good read today... it's not a happy one, but it explains what's going on.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
57 Posts
Sorry, one more share. I just finished this video and it was incredible, it takes this above explanation even higher. If you have an hour of time, sit down and watch it with the family. It feels a lot better knowing.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts

@mbaskett, this is my reality too. We got the official notification yesterday as well with a hard date. Even our FAQs had something very similar to what you stated. I'm guessing it's a blanket template flowed down. Fucking pussies.

My career is now going to be a thing of the past. My time and hard work, money spent, studying, to become what I am, is no longer.

I'm trying hard to figure out my next step, but itoo have been mentally stung, trying to figure out what to do. Elevated stress levels, depression, have all set in. I haven't ridden my mountain bike (my passion) well over a few months. It was the only thing keeping me sane and I can't even feel I can do that anymore because it would be wasting time, as I need to find a way to post the bills.

Never thought the world would come to this.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this, and greatly sympathize with your frustration. This "conspiracy" that I called from day 1, is now a blatant reality. I have a lot of built up anger from me being apparently the only one to see this... Like being stuck with a bunch of blind chickens and a fox staring down at me. Covid stands for Certificate Of Vaccine ID, and soon I think we won't be able to buy food without. Whatever you do, don't cave in and get the depopulation shot. (Watch the Pfizer exec literally run away and lock herself inside if you need recent proof, on project veritas).

I've had lots of health issues from the stress this has caused in the last year, and today decided to go to doctor for first time in 10 years and they wouldn't let me in without a mask. Fuck them, I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -H L Mencken
You're not alone. Many of us have seen how this has progressed into a bid for control of the world population. No rational human would ever allow this if they took a moment to step back and really eyeball where we are today. The last time a 'leader' forced upon the people to 'show papers', history now calls that a holocaust, and it was a tragic event in human history.

I fear we are on the brink of another round of it.

@mbaskett, this is my reality too. We got the official notification yesterday as well with a hard date. Even our FAQs had something very similar to what you stated. I'm guessing it's a blanket template flowed down. Fucking pussies.

My career is now going to be a thing of the past. My time and hard work, money spent, studying, to become what I am, is no longer.

I'm trying hard to figure out my next step, but itoo have been mentally stung, trying to figure out what to do. Elevated stress levels, depression, have all set in. I haven't ridden my mountain bike (my passion) well over a few months. It was the only thing keeping me sane and I can't even feel I can do that anymore because it would be wasting time, as I need to find a way to post the bills.

Never thought the world would come to this.
I am seeking lawyers today to help me figure out the right path. There seems to be a way for religious accommodations (that come with a weekly covid test), which I am leaning towards pursuing. Going to enlist the assistance of a lawyer to help me right a letter as my 'supporting' evidence (which again is scary because in what world should we be requuired to provide evidence of our religious beliefs?). I've heard of many others trying this path and having it 'rejected', which again is incredulous that someone's religious beliefs can somehow be dismissed by agents acting on behalf of our government.

None of this is what America was founded upon.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty"

The anger has only gotten worse overnight, and I feel it will continue to swell until something breaks. I'm 50% swedish by blood, which comes with a nasty, angry, stubborn streak.

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Sorry, one more share. I just finished this video and it was incredible, it takes this above explanation even higher. If you have an hour of time, sit down and watch it with the family. It feels a lot better knowing.

I don't know that it feels any better knowing, but it is a very interesting and informative video. I would definitely recommend that everyone watch it.

The new world order is coming where you will be forced to give up your sovereignty and you'll be expected to own nothing but be happy........while being forced to work for and serve the government which will be and already is, the most rich and powerful of the world.

It's been put in motion for a very long time and I couldn't see it, but it's getting easier to see every day. There is no difference between republican and democrat. They've been working together for a long time now.

The only ones who'll be free; the only ones who are free right now, are the elite.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
You're not alone. Many of us have seen how this has progressed into a bid for control of the world population. No rational human would ever allow this if they took a moment to step back and really eyeball where we are today. The last time a 'leader' forced upon the people to 'show papers', history now calls that a holocaust, and it was a tragic event in human history.

I fear we are on the brink of another round of it.

I am seeking lawyers today to help me figure out the right path. There seems to be a way for religious accommodations (that come with a weekly covid test), which I am leaning towards pursuing. Going to enlist the assistance of a lawyer to help me right a letter as my 'supporting' evidence (which again is scary because in what world should we be requuired to provide evidence of our religious beliefs?). I've heard of many others trying this path and having it 'rejected', which again is incredulous that someone's religious beliefs can somehow be dismissed by agents acting on behalf of our government.

None of this is what America was founded upon.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty"

The anger has only gotten worse overnight, and I feel it will continue to swell until something breaks. I'm 50% swedish by blood, which comes with a nasty, angry, stubborn streak.
There is a religious and medical exemption options. Medical is highly unlikely for 99.9% of cases. They aren't even let pregnant women have medical exemptions. I have family history of heart disease (Mom has had 2 open heart surgeries, grandfathers died of heart attacks). Yet they don't care about family history illnesses. Doctors aren't giving any out because they are being pressured with threat of losing their licenses.

That being said, I know a few people in other industries that are going the religious route. My gf is a school teacher. She had to go the religious route so she could keep her job.

Here's the thing though. The law says that you have to provide accommodations to those who get exemptions granted. But they don't say WHAT kind of accommodations. It's a fucked up loophole that allows companies' exemptions to be made up so they DON"T have to accommodate your employment. "Permanent leave without pay" is happening.

I don't even know if I want to fight that hard to work for a company that is caving into all of this. They have no right to take away my freedoms.

I've been thinking a lot about what to do next. I've taken programming classes so I wonder if I continue with those and break into the tech industry. I've also been kind of itching to go back to working with my hands (plenty of DIY stuff at home). But I've really gotten into painting and would love to learn automotive paint work and get into custom paint for customers. I just don't even know anymore, I'm not interested in going back to years of school. That ship has sailed.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
There is a religious and medical exemption options. Medical is highly unlikely for 99.9% of cases. They aren't even let pregnant women have medical exemptions. I have family history of heart disease (Mom has had 2 open heart surgeries, grandfathers died of heart attacks). Yet they don't care about family history illnesses. Doctors aren't giving any out because they are being pressured with threat of losing their licenses.

That being said, I know a few people in other industries that are going the religious route. My gf is a school teacher. She had to go the religious route so she could keep her job.

Here's the thing though. The law says that you have to provide accommodations to those who get exemptions granted. But they don't say WHAT kind of accommodations. It's a fucked up loophole that allows companies' exemptions to be made up so they DON"T have to accommodate your employment. "Permanent leave without pay" is happening.

I don't even know if I want to fight that hard to work for a company that is caving into all of this. They have no right to take away my freedoms.

I've been thinking a lot about what to do next. I've taken programming classes so I wonder if I continue with those and break into the tech industry. I've also been kind of itching to go back to working with my hands (plenty of DIY stuff at home). But I've really gotten into painting and would love to learn automotive paint work and get into custom paint for customers. I just don't even know anymore, I'm not interested in going back to years of school. That ship has sailed.
The wife is in HR and she's indicated that the religious route is probably the best. Many companies will be far more worried about the ramifications of violating a religious exemption than they will other things. The EEOC has historically sided with the employee in religious based litigation surrounding employment. That being said you're right about lack of defenitions of accommodations... Some more liberal entities are forcing their exempted employees into positions that pay less, force relocation, or will intentionally result in them quitting/retiring.

My advice about tech is that it is a highly liberal industry.. It's where I am, and many players are commifornia based and therefore sheep.

Like you I am wondering what this means for my career, my future, and what will come of providing for my family.

It's difficult to seperate the anger, frustration, and patriotic disappointment from the rational thought I know will be required to navigate this difficult situation. I will not compromise my beliefs, that I know.

·
Registered
2010 Honda Fury
57 Posts
I have never trusted the testing. You can get tested 10 times in one day and have varying results. It will more than likely come up positive most weeks so they won't let you work.
I've had multiple friends who DIDNT get the test, and tested positive... Then were told it was up to them to prove otherwise by another test.

Scam scam scam.

Also, Kary Mullis, the creator of the PCR test said this test is not to be used to diagnose any disease, it is like the Buddhist philosophy, everything can come from nothing. You can make any molecule look important when this test cannot prove sickness. Kary was also faucis biggest critic and died a couple months before the pandemic.

All this stuff is getting so old and tiresome... I truly miss old America.

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
I've had multiple friends who DIDNT get the test, and tested positive... Then were told it was up to them to prove otherwise by another test.

Scam scam scam.

Also, Kary Mullis, the creator of the PCR test said this test is not to be used to diagnose any disease, it is like the Buddhist philosophy, everything can come from nothing. You can make any molecule look important when this test cannot prove sickness. Kary was also faucis biggest critic and died a couple months before the pandemic.

All this stuff is getting so old and tiresome... I truly miss old America.
The really sad thing is, so many people are so blinded by the lies, you can never convince them of the truth. They live in fear and trust the media and trust the government to take care of them, when they are actually the enemy trying to destroy them and their way of life.

"The vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated." - Joe Biden .........????????........ How can anyone be so blind as to not see the stupidity in that? I had a healthcare worker tell me, "Good, that's more vaccine for others who want it.", when I told her that I refuse to take the shot. She knew the truth, at least part of it, and that part was that the vaccine does not stop you from getting and spreading the virus.

The media and government will say anything to divide us. The media and government will make up all kinds of lies to control us. Like that video said, "If people stop getting sick, big pharma will lose a lot of money".

By now, there are a very large number of people who have been vaccinated. So why does the media keep saying that the infections are still rising just as much as they ever have?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 · (Edited)

The wife is in HR and she's indicated that the religious route is probably the best. Many companies will be far more worried about the ramifications of violating a religious exemption than they will other things. The EEOC has historically sided with the employee in religious based litigation surrounding employment. That being said you're right about lack of defenitions of accommodations... Some more liberal entities are forcing their exempted employees into positions that pay less, force relocation, or will intentionally result in them quitting/retiring.

My advice about tech is that it is a highly liberal industry.. It's where I am, and many players are commifornia based and therefore sheep.

Like you I am wondering what this means for my career, my future, and what will come of providing for my family.

It's difficult to seperate the anger, frustration, and patriotic disappointment from the rational thought I know will be required to navigate this difficult situation. I will not compromise my beliefs, that I know.
I'm in IT and I work for a large government department and even in our department we are going woke. We do have some (but not many) LGBTQ people and I don't care what they do in their own homes behind closed doors but I find rainbow flags and gay pride images for MS Teams and Zoom backgrounds a bit much. If I used an image of Christ on the cross I'd be told to remove it as it would not be suitable for work. On a side note my work has "support" groups for the alphabet people, which I think is BS. You go to work to work and not to have your alphabet lifestyle supported. I gave the HR people the shits when they were asking for suggestions for more minority support groups so I said I wanted a support group for white heterosexual, conservative, Christian males with a wife, kids, job and a mortgage. You would think I asked them to drink poison.

We had one guy who went on long service leave and came back to work after many operations as a female. Up to then no one would have guessed he was trans. Gotta say he/she handled it like a boss. She was very matter of fact about it and said she would answer any questions anyone had. Strangely as IT is a male dominated field none of the guys were bothered by the presentation as the opposite gender. Everyone was impressed with her guts for doing it in such a male dominated place. Everyone said she had balls.......

If you are considering a job in IT my advise is to turn up in a dress or a tight skirt and heels and claim you're trans. No one will be game not to give you the job in case you complain you were discriminated against for being trans. Once you get the job after a while you can say you're gender fluid and now you identify as a male. Then again after you get used to female privilege you may want to stick with presenting as a female.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
I don't know that it feels any better knowing, but it is a very interesting and informative video. I would definitely recommend that everyone watch it.

The new world order is coming where you will be forced to give up your sovereignty and you'll be expected to own nothing but be happy........while being forced to work for and serve the government which will be and already is, the most rich and powerful of the world.

It's been put in motion for a very long time and I couldn't see it, but it's getting easier to see every day. There is no difference between republican and democrat. They've been working together for a long time now.

The only ones who'll be free; the only ones who are free right now, are the elite.
Sadly this is true. The worst part about it is that our kids have been brainwashed at school and university with the socialist mindset. They even think the government should give them a home because they are too expensive to buy these days. Our kids are ready and eager to embrace the new world order. My solution is to spend the lot before I die so the government can't get anymore out of me or as we say down under become a SKI (spend kids inheritance).

141 - 160 of 165 Posts