Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
looks pretty neat, especially for DIY

Now who's seat is that? C&C? I've seen it but dont remember which it is. Looks good on there and probably alot more comfy for the passenger, right?

·
Registered
724 Posts
GOOD JOB! I can't see myself spending $300+ for a sissy bar from Ginz either. I have a creation similar to this one in the worx as well. I am impressed.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's awesome!! How much did materials cost??
Thanks I have less than $50 in it and I have left over metal. Took me about 4 days to complete I still need to have it powder coated not sure the cost on that, I just painted it for now.

Thanks for all the comments:D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks really good for a DIY project, only thing I seen that was different between yours and Ginz was your welds wasn't as smooth, but that's just a minor thing and look how much you saved doing it yourself, great job!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks good. Nice work for a DIY. Could not tell from the pics did you drill new holes in the frame or did you use the existing holes that hold on the taillight subassembly?

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Nice job... looks sweet. I can't believe there's not more going for sissy bars for this bike.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good. Nice work for a DIY. Could not tell from the pics did you drill new holes in the frame or did you use the existing holes that hold on the taillight subassembly?
Used front existing hole and drilled one new hole.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts