Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Honda Furious, a custom 2010 Honda Fury by Honda R&D Americas, Inc.

They are sporting the Accutronix forward controls, air cleaner adapter, throttle body cover, & handle bar grips.

Pretty cool stuff!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Oh, nice... a 220 on the back too... love the pics, need to be about 10% smaller on the pics though... lol, but still, I really like this edgy style, chopper meets bobber type of style, it's a chobber... :p

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That is clean! Too bad they are using rigid frames for all these customs, I would love to see somethng in a soft tail to get some ideas.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Goin in the right direction!

The style and lines are there,

Its no Eddie Trotta BUT still looks good

I like that exhaust, but I think some more chrome and cool rear turn signal need to watch speed bumps or they will be goners!
Bike would look better with no CABLES showing on handle bars!

Still looks tight!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Oh, nice... a 220 on the back too... love the pics, need to be about 10% smaller on the pics though... lol, but still, I really like this edgy style, chopper meets bobber type of style, it's a chobber... :p
220 as in 240 not completely inflated or an actual one off 220? That rear wheel sure looks nice either way!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
These pictures show way more then that video did!

I'd love to get my Fury looking like that....minus the handle bars and the hard tail. That front wheel looks amazing too

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
220 as in 240 not completely inflated or an actual one off 220? That rear wheel sure looks nice either way!
One of the pictures clearly shows it is a 220 on the back, probably a different rim too...

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
That is SOOOOOOOOOO SICK.
I love the titainium looking covers.
if it where a soft tail (but not a swing arm like ours) and they sold them I would trade mine in.:p

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Radical design with really nice lines. Would make a great mantel-piece, but as a practical matter, I wouldn't want to ride it more than across the street. That hard-tail, very-thin seat, and low clip-ons would make for a really miserable ride; my kidneys and back are screaming just lookin' at it. LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I've seen those wheels before! They're Rampage Tuff Lucks.

Tuff Luck (Chrome Series)

I contacted Rampage, they said they are polished, then hard anodized to get that finish. They also said they are set up to make any of their wheels for a stock Fury.
Doesn't look like they are set up for a 7" rim though unfortunately, good look though... Wonder what the width is on this rim? Can you ask them that if you get a chance to talk with them? 6.25" (our rim), (Most likely theirs will be) 5.5" or 8.5" Harley sizes. Same thing with RC components, sure the rim will fit, but it is not the proper size rim for the rear that we have, Harley special at it again...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey Predator where did you find these pics? I tried right clicking them and saving them to my harddrive but they all look smashed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doesn't look like they are set up for a 7" rim though unfortunately, good look though... Wonder what the width is on this rim? Can you ask them that if you get a chance to talk with them? 6.25" (our rim), (Most likely theirs will be) 5.5" or 8.5" Harley sizes. Same thing with RC components, sure the rim will fit, but it is not the proper size rim for the rear that we have, Harley special at it again...
The Furious has the 20x7 on the rear... Rampage also has 18x5.5 and 18x8.5. will the 8.5 fit our swingarm and fender? Never really looked into it.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
The Furious has the 20x7 on the rear... Rampage also has 18x5.5 and 18x8.5. will the 8.5 fit our swingarm and fender? Never really looked into it.
No, 8.5 is the size of the 250 kit from sumo, so you would have to do some expansion to the swing arm and the frame to make it work. Problem is, many of us don't want to lessen our width to 5.5. Hopefully somebody will come out with a 6.25 soon or later to at the minimum fit the stock 6.25 that we currently have on the fury. Maybe in a year or two if Honda keeps putting out different sized rims, the aftermarket Harley dealers will catch on...

That is what some of our complaints about the rim size of RC Components is, only 5.5 and 8.5 because they are catering to the Harley type bike makers.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I thought people were widening the stock rim to 7" to accept a 240 tire with the stock swingarm. I am digging the 20x7 option and the 23" front, that would look badass on just a stock Fury. The 220 tire they have on the bike is the one that was made for the BigDog Wolf I believe.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I thought people were widening the stock rim to 7" to accept a 240 tire with the stock swingarm. I am digging the 20x7 option and the 23" front, that would look badass on just a stock Fury. The 220 tire they have on the bike is the one that was made for the BigDog Wolf I believe.
They/We are widening the rims to 7" or more, just would like for somebody to come out with this option out of the box, rather than the long way, would be nice.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Are you saying there is actual 220 tire in production we can buy?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts