Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been hard at it, making sure this Honda Fury Air ride shock is worth the wait. So for we are super pumped and looking forward to getting this out to you bada$$ Fury rockers. Here's another teaser to keep the wheels spinning in your head.

YouTube - Honda Fury Air Ride shock preview part 2

LM

·
Registered
835 Posts
Lookin good Chris! What a great mod for our bikes! Keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Lookin good :cool: I'd probably opt for a digital psi gauge, but that part can be upgraded at the customers discretion ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Compressors are very expensive from companies that specialize in air ride setups. We are going to show everyone how to do this with a $20 12V bike pump. Of course if you have the $$$$ anything is possible, but our first focus is to present cost effective functional solutions that anyone can do. The digital read out, remote activations, air tanks are all possible, but again it's what your willing to spend. Right now, we are assembling our final production spec on the shock. Once this is done we start production, so everyone can at least get a shock that helps the bike look good. Then we will do more with accessories to go with your Low and Mean Honda Fury Air Ride Shock.

LM

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Spoke to Chris today. Sounds like they will have an update real soon. Can't wait to put this on my bike!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Hey Chris, I was wondering if there is anything new with this? I think the bike pump idea will be a very cost effective way to inflate the shock, also, if the customer wants to speed up the process, they could get a small compressor for pretty cheap :cool: I don't see any need for a tank since it's only one shock :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello guys, We are still moving forward with the shock project, but the time frame will be longer than we would like, all of us would like. Anyways, this project has been underway for about 6 months now and it just needs more time. We have looked time and time again to come up with anything cost effective that you didn't have to cut up your bike, but the fact of the matter is there's just nothing already developed that will work for our application. The shock we were using works fine, but our engineers has some questions about durability down the road. As you all know our suspension is very important to the ride and it is not one to be compromised with the necessity to make a sale.

Hope you guys can understand, that we are doing everything in our powers to bring an affordable product with excellent function for our Furys. Anytime you can support us with a good word of mouth, would greatly help this project and many others products for our Fury's.

Thanks again for your interest and support, I hope our next spec will be ready by the end of the year to continue testing.

At this point there's still no way to set a time frame, we just know it needs to happen sooner than later.

LM

·
Registered
158 Posts
Excuse me for being ignorant by asking this question, but is the air shock designed to provide the rider a more comfortable ride or is it just mod to make the the bike look cool going up and down. I'm only asking because all I see on the Youtube videos are people having fun deflating the shoch and pumping it back up. No one ever coments on the difference in performance of comfort of the ride. So my question is, does the air ride system manufactured to give the rider better performance or is it designed to make the bike look cool when it's parked and deflated?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts