Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been working on the Honda Fury air ride shock none stop and are still doing some testing, but we are getting close. If all goes well next week we should have some good pictures and video of whats to come. With this shock your going to have almost full range of ride heights with excellent comfort and stability.

If you are interested in our Honda Fury air ride rear shock please email us at [email protected]. We do not have any exact pricing as of yet, but we do understand this is a tough economy and we are trying to bring this available within reason.

If you have any questions, let them rip.

Thanks for checking us out!

LM
Low and Mean

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
We have been working on the Honda Fury air ride shock none stop and are still doing some testing, but we are getting close. If all goes well next week we should have some good pictures and video of whats to come. With this shock your going to have almost full range of ride heights with excellent comfort and stability.

If you are interested in our Honda Fury air ride rear shock please email us at [email protected]. We do not have any exact pricing as of yet, but we do understand this is a tough economy and we are trying to bring this available within reason.

If you have any questions, let them rip.

Thanks for checking us out!

LM
Low and Mean
Chris,
Do we get an early bird discount if we order now? :D
Keep up the excellent work!!
T

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,
Do we get an early bird discount if we order now? :D
Keep up the excellent work!!
T
We will do a forum discount, first we want to get all the details for the Honda Fury Shock out there as this air ride may not be for everyone. Once video, pictures and testing are done. We will throw the offer on the table with all the options for a limited pre-order. So stay tuned for details. Keep your eyes on the thread and don't crash your bike.

LM

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
We will do a forum discount, first we want to get all the details for the Honda Fury Shock out there as this air ride may not be for everyone. Once video, pictures and testing are done. We will throw the offer on the table with all the options for a limited pre-order. So stay tuned for details. Keep your eyes on the thread and don't crash your bike.

LM
Do we get a REALLY good discount if we are the first one to order? lol <T's credit card is calling out -- "I am dusty, I need to be used!" :)
Chris appreciate the updates.
T

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do we get a REALLY good discount if we are the first one to order? lol <T's credit card is calling out -- "I am dusty, I need to be used!" :)
Chris appreciate the updates.
T
haha.

Chris we talked about this couple we talked about this couple different. Cant wait.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Air shock

Thanks for making this a priority!!!!

Will this system have an external pump to adjust an the fly?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Good deal Chris!!! Put me on the list as long as the price is reasonable.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just had a thought. With the mayhem pipes, (and some others I've read about) the side panel that allows access to the shock adjustment cannot be removed. Would it be possible to have the adjustments for the air shock under the left side cover???? Sounds like a great solution to me!

·
Registered
178 Posts
i was more along the lines of adjust on the fly, but my concern is compressor mounting? there is not a lot of space on the fury.?

·
Registered
153 Posts
i was more along the lines of adjust on the fly, but my concern is compressor mounting? there is not a lot of space on the fury.?
I thought about that too, but my biggest concern would be keeping the clean look of the bike. I don't want any extra switches or wires hanging out anywhere. A remote switch would be nice, something I could keep in my pocket, but would there be enough room behind those covers to hide everything for that? I don't want people to know I have an air shock until I start moving it up or down. It's always nice to have that element of supprise! :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Dunno; on-the-fly adjustments is starting to edge into the bells 'n whistles dept; I'd personally rather see costs kept down with something accessible but if you gotta dismount to access it be ok with me. Just thinkin' out loud ...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello L&M,
Do you have an update on the air ride system?
We hope to have more info this week as test riding and durability test will start. Once we have the first couple of rides in we will know a lot more on production cost and of course retail. We are really trying to keep this under $600, but all pre-orders will get even more of a discount. Let's wait till we get some good results before anyone jumps on the pre-order bandwagon.

As far as bells and whistles the standard shock will come basic no compressor. We have not decided if we are going to offer the compressor as an upgrade $$$$$ or if we are going to show everyone how to do-it-yourself setup $. Anyways there is plenty of room for this and more. As of now you will not have to remove the right side cover next to the exhaust pipes to adjust this air ride. The air ride nozzle will be under the rear fender or on the left side of the bike.

Hope that helps!

LM

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
We hope to have more info this week as test riding and durability test will start. Hope that helps! LM
Height adjustment should be a great asset since many of us exceed the gross weight limit with a passenger on board. To your knowledge is there any height adjustment on the stock Fury rear spring/shock? All I see is damping adjustments.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Height adjustment should be a great asset since many of us exceed the gross weight limit with a passenger on board. To your knowledge is there any height adjustment on the stock Fury rear spring/shock? All I see is damping adjustments.
There are no height adjustments currently avaliable for the stock shock.

I'm thinking this Air Ride kit, and a Fat Tire kit will be the last mods done to my Fury :D "It shall be complete" :cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Does this change the look by lowering the rear?

If so, anyone have example pics. Does it only lower when you park it or does it lower it when riding too. Will the parts stand out or be hidden? Is it more comfortable or is it just for looks?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts