Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked with the parts people yesterday where I bought my bike from. They said the saddle bags had to be drilled on.

Is there any bags that can easily be put on and taken off as needed?

I been looking at front ones, sides ones, and etc. I am trying to find a way to get some storage on my bike without killing the design of it...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Haven’t ever seen any off the rack, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Turning a Fury into a good looking bagger is expensive, so mine has stayed a bar-bike.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
380 Posts
There are some ways to get a little storage.

This is my bike

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I talked with the parts people yesterday where I bought my bike from. They said the saddle bags had to be drilled on.

I been looking at front ones, sides ones, and etc. I am trying to find a way to get some storage on my bike without killing the design of it...
Tsukayu makes a great hard bag and fairing that come with quick release. Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk for Harley Davidson, HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, VICTORY

·
Registered
25 Posts

Hi guys, just installed Saddlemen brand trunk bag that attached to rear fender. I made use of the damn nut drilled into rear fender for a passenger seat. Also used tie straps I mounted under the seat so no visible straps showing. I think it came out nice installed and as a bonus it works great as a back rest! Gonna try to add pics..
20210608_140853.jpg
c

·
Registered
485 Posts

The sissy bar pared with a Toumaster bag works for me... been all across the US and Canada.. The bar bag is Kuryakn.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't know if you've found what you're looking for yet, but I use a swingarm bag from Side Road Saddles...and love it. Not exactly trunk sized space, but just perfect for this bike while retaining the original look. As for the install/removal, this one came with a bunch of leather buckle straps. I wasn't exactly riding in the 40's-60's, but I'd say it's probably a pretty traditional mount strategy. But for modern times, I also added "Commercial Velcro" (the super tight and flat loop/hook type), to the swingarm. Taking it on and off is not my favorite thing to do, but can be done relatively quick. Maybe under 5 min for off, and 10 plus for on. I only take it off if dropping the bike off for a repair or tire change.

Also have the little Honda Fork Bag. Small and inconspicuous....and has been crazy useful over the years.

And......one more pic.....the profile. Just because I love the look of this bike. And after 11 years, this thing still puts a smile on my face (sometimes with a little drool). Crazy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts