Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, another how-to video. Having worked a dealership in a past life I can tell you there's a correlation between brake fluid neglect, and avoidable motorcycle accidents. Hopefully my latest how-to can help you guys avoid some bad situations, whether that's by doing the work yourself, or this just serving as a reminder to have a shop do it for you.

Anyway, here's how to change the brake fluid on a Honda Fury. There are numerous ways to do this, some you need equipment for like an air compressor, some you need next to nothing, and my way is between the two.

The full write-up is here, if you like your instructions written out: How To Bleed Brakes on a Honda Fury - YouMotorcycle

For those who prefer video tutorials, here it is:

You can also find my thread on changing the shaft drive fluid here: Honda Fury Shaft Drive Fluid Change

·
Registered
22 Posts
Much appreciated mate. I know it's a straight forward job, but it's good to just confirm what I was thinking. Thanks for taking the time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Swan, thanks for taking the time to leave some kind words, much appreciated. Once you've done it a couple times it's like riding a bicycle. Now I do it for my friends just out of wanting to keep them safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts