Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a bit curious about the Honda Fury exhaust... has anyone heard if its loud? is it like a true chopper? or more like Honda's other bikes?

Will you guys be looking for an aftermarket exhaust for your Fury, or keeping its noise at stock levels?

·
Registered
27 Posts
depends on how loud it is if I keep it, I like to be heard although I am not in the "loud pipes saves lives" crowd that Hardley riders are in. I suspect it will be too quiet and I will upgrade.

And yes, Hardley is spelled correctly

·
Registered
16 Posts
haha... cold! lol

I would put on some pipes for sure. Im not in that class either but i like it loud enough to hear. thats for sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda Exhaust

I examined a couple of Furys in Greenville, SC, February 22. The exhaust is not a real one, but a chrome cowling over a narrow tube, as is standard for Honda. I did not get to hear one running.

The Cobra representative told me they are starting on the real aftermarket exhaust pipes this week.

I am disappointed that the wiring is not hidden in the handlebars, but I really like the light-weight feel of the bike. It seemed much lighter than it is: very well balanced!

·
Registered
3 Posts
depends on how loud it is if I keep it, I like to be heard although I am not in the "loud pipes saves lives" crowd that Hardley riders are in. I suspect it will be too quiet and I will upgrade.

And yes, Hardley is spelled correctly
Hardly....lol.......funny guy.....its a honda .....of course its not gonna sound like a real motorcycle....R u kidding.....doesnt matter what kind of aftermarket exhaust you put on it....its still gonna sound like shit

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hardly....lol.......funny guy.....its a honda .....of course its not gonna sound like a real motorcycle....R u kidding.....doesnt matter what kind of aftermarket exhaust you put on it....its still gonna sound like shit
it'll HARDLY sound like shit!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds to me like someone is jealous that another manufacturer might build a better bike than the one who's logo he proudly wears on his underwear.

Oops, bad news for you, someone has been building better bikes for decades, any time you want to compare the amount of miles you have on 2 wheels, let me know, but fair warning, YOU WILL LOSE, I have way many more miles on a motorcycle than you do, I RIDE, I don't go online looking for other makes to ridicule.

I will make sure and give it a little throttle so you can hear my piece of shit bike as I pass you on the side of the road while you wait for the customized Hardley tow truck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Exhaust sound

Well actually the Fury has the single pin 1300cc Honda engine which sounds absolutly increadable with a nice exhaust. I have owned several Harleys and Victorys as well as VTXs I will say the 1300 single pin engine is definetly a winner in the sound department with a nice Cobra or V&H exhaust, it will make Harley owners turn there heads every time.

Anyone who knocks Honda has never owned a Honda. I ride on long trips and pass an average of 6-7 broken down Harley Davidsons on the side of the road and I just smile as I ride on. I might mention I have never passed a broken down Honda in my life. Hmm I say hmm.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well actually the Fury has the single pin 1300cc Honda engine which sounds absolutly increadable with a nice exhaust. I have owned several Harleys and Victorys as well as VTXs I will say the 1300 single pin engine is definetly a winner in the sound department with a nice Cobra or V&H exhaust, it will make Harley owners turn there heads every time.

Anyone who knocks Honda has never owned a Honda. I ride on long trips and pass an average of 6-7 broken down Harley Davidsons on the side of the road and I just smile as I ride on. I might mention I have never passed a broken down Honda in my life. Hmm I say hmm.
Cobra USA, Vance & Hines, Hard Krome are some of the aftermarket exhaust manufactures for the Honda 1300cc mil. Not sure I like the looks of any of the current offerings used for the 1300 VTX. The Fury chopper needs a more refined look, perhaps shorter, curvier, more elegant, I guess.....instead of a cruiser look.

I know the following are for your typical 45 degree V-Twin....still, I like the look.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Chopper Exhaust for Honda Fury

I know the following are for your typical 45 degree V-Twin....still, I like the look.

or these:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Of all the exhaust pics on this thread I like the twisted sisters exhaust look best. But I would perfer it in flat black if I got the matte silver special edition fury.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I saw that good ole HD custom trailer picking up one of those awesome Sportsters today on HWY 75 in Dallas:D

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
So Cal, WHERE DID YOU ORDER THEM FROM???? I'VE BEEN WAITING ON MINE FOR A MONTH AND A 1/2

·
Registered
829 Posts
How loud are they?

I just got the new swept fury exhaust from Cobra installed to day and this is what they look like. Performance is Good, and it sounds sooo much better than stock!
Those loom great! How loud are they? Post a sound clip when you get a chance.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts