Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most you guys are up to speed with what you need to make your Honda Fury run and ride nice, but if you had some questions about what you need to tune in your bike a little better, we have added a new product to our website to help tune your Honda 1300cc motor in to perform better than stock. Check out this link to the Honda Fury Fuel Controller we are now offering.

Thanks for checking us out and please join our Honda Fury mailing list to get updates on all of our Honda Fury products.

LM

·
Registered
500 Posts
Most you guys are up to speed with what you need to make your Honda Fury run and ride nice, but if you had some questions about what you need to tune in your bike a little better, we have added a new product to our website to help tune your Honda 1300cc motor in to perform better than stock. Check out this link to the Honda Fury Fuel Controller we are now offering.

Thanks for checking us out and please join our Honda Fury mailing list to get updates on all of our Honda Fury products.

LM
That looks great; and I am in dire need of a fuel controller. Your FAQ's say it comes preset for certain pipe/intake combinations; is stock intake and cobra swept exhaust pipes which I have now one of those for which the unit is pre-set? Second, if I add the S&S air cleaner sometime soon, with that combo (S&S teardrop unit and Cobra swept pipes) also be covered, or would I need to dyno then?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just ordered your fuel controller. Do you have a setting on there for stock air filter and aft. exhaust. I'd like to put an aft. air filter but you don't have your adapter posted on your site by iitself yet.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks great; and I am in dire need of a fuel controller. Your FAQ's say it comes preset for certain pipe/intake combinations; is stock intake and cobra swept exhaust pipes which I have now one of those for which the unit is pre-set? Second, if I add the S&S air cleaner sometime soon, with that combo (S&S teardrop unit and Cobra swept pipes) also be covered, or would I need to dyno then?
The pre-set settings will work with the pipes we offer, but they should be very close to the Cobra or V&H pipes as well. Anytime you have a different combination we suggest dyno tuning, it's good for your motors reliability.

We are working on a install video for the Honda Fury Fuel Controller, please jion our mailing list and YouTube videos to stay up to date.

LM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts