Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been talking about our ignition cover for a few months now and because there has been some interest in this product we are releasing a prototype picture of this product. This is the first version we will release, the next one will allow you to bolt on an air filter (not for function) Please keep in mind this is in black and will not show as good as a chrome one will.

We are still working out the bugs on this product, because it will mold together with our Air intake adapter and fit perfectly with the rear engine cover.

We will update this thread as we move along. Sorry for not showing the hole bike but we are in the middle of making our Low seat pan.

LM

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice, like the design!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Very nice. But where will we hide the $0.50 screwdriver?

Better have a picture in chrome before the release. :) I would definitely buy it with the adapter when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I like it, it looks much better IMO... looks like that's either an old pic with the air riding kit on top or you're amping up for something... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Very nice. But where will we hide the $0.50 screwdriver?

Better have a picture in chrome before the release. :) I would definitely buy it with the adapter when the time comes.
50 cent???? you got the upgraded screw driver huh?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Looks nice Chris and glad to see it has the same lines and design as the intake. I'm a little confused and what is it that I'm missing about your statement " the next one will allow you to bolt on an air filter (not for function)".

·
Registered
835 Posts
Lookin Good! It does match the air breather adapter beautifully. I know the Raider guys have mounted an Air breather just for looks because it isn't functional. Perhaps Chris means you could have an option to mount a left side air breather so it looks like you have dual air breathers but this side isn't functional.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Lookin Good! It does match the air breather adapter beautifully. I know the Raider guys have mounted an Air breather just for looks because it isn't functional. Perhaps Chris means you could have an option to mount a left side air breather so it looks like you have dual air breathers but this side isn't functional.
Damm that would be EXPENSIVE my spike was not cheap...:eek:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks nice Chris and glad to see it has the same lines and design as the intake. I'm a little confused and what is it that I'm missing about your statement " the next one will allow you to bolt on an air filter (not for function)".
Yeah, we are thinking of offering another style for the Duel air filter look. Some may be into it, some may not, the cost would be much more (because of having to buy another air filter), but the looks might be worth it to some.

LM

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Yeah, we are thinking of offering another style for the Duel air filter look. Some may be into it, some may not, the cost would be much more (because of having to buy another air filter), but the looks might be worth it to some.

Wow, talking about thinking outside the box.Very very creative thinking. I see a visual of dual spikes in the future. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am more interested in the Low Seat Pan he hinted at. How much lower are we talking?
1.25" lower than C&C or stock with the same amount of foam. The front doesn't sit on top of the tank, the pan flows into the tank, making the tank look longer! It's the final piece to the puzzle. It will take the Fury from Sexy to Bombshell!!!!!!!!!

LM

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Now I will be checking the forums every ten minutes to see if you have posted pictures of the new seat. My credit card is waiting.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
1.25" lower than C&C or stock with the same amount of foam. The front doesn't sit on top of the tank, the pan flows into the tank, making the tank look longer! It's the final piece to the puzzle. It will take the Fury from Sexy to Bombshell!!!!!!!!!

LM
Hmmm, interesting...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wonder How Hard It Would Be To Make A True Dual Air Filter Adapter... That Would Have Me Sold :D... Form Meets Function...:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts