Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just paid off my Honda VTX today and am currently deployed. I am looking to have a nice new shiny Fury on my doorstep when I arrive back into Arizona in a few months.

Does anyone know of any stealers selling a FURY in Arizona?!?!?

Thanks!

·
Registered
886 Posts
i live in ohio but i bought my last bike in arizona. go to Buy or Sell New and Used Motorcycles - CycleTrader.com and do a search for honda fury close to your zip code in az. it should pull up plenty of dealers for you. call them all and negotiate prices. good luck

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just paid off my Honda VTX today and am currently deployed. I am looking to have a nice new shiny Fury on my doorstep when I arrive back into Arizona in a few months.

Thanks!
Good going! Thank you for your service!!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I pm'd you but decided to post here in case anyone else in AZ is looking.

The only Power House dealer in the Valley is Coyote Honda. That's where I picked up my bike.

Should be exciting to return from a deployment and have a brand new Fury waiting for you :cool:

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys people. Unfortunately all the Honda shops in AZ that I have called are pretty hardcore on 12999. There is no reason for me not to wait until I get home as I will be you prices will drop. I see no reason to pay MSRP ever.

However because of cycle trader, I now know where the Fury's are at.

Thanks again

·
Registered
394 Posts

Thanks!

Atfguy,
Thank you for your service!

I just talked to Max on 05/02/09 at Western Honda in Scottsdale AZ. & he said they had one of every color in stock. I personally saw a blue one there last week end. Hope this helps.

Honda 2009 Fury (VT13CXA) [2010] Motorcycles

Troy

P.S.
Accutronix proudly gives all active Military personal a 10%+ discount to help show our thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I stopped by Coyote Honda today (2 Jun) to pick up some accessories and they had all 5 colors on the floor with the #87 SE bike. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts