Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With regards to Honda Fury Insurance and in general Honda Motorcycle Insurance:

I've heard from a lot of Honda motorcycle owners (particularly the VTX) that their insurance for their motorcycle was really cheap ... essentially because the older demographic of drivers led to lower accident rates, and more bikes being stored in garages where they are safe.

I'd like to hear who you plan to get your Honda Fury Insurance from... and what rate you expect to pay for your Honda motorcycle insurance?

My guess is the Fury might (unfortunately) get grouped with other choppers, and end up with expensive insurance :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm with State Farm Insurance.... I got a quote from GEICO but it was more expensive. I get lots of discounts for multiple-line, homeowner, etc. so i think it will be cheap for my motorcycle insurance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got a quote from progressive, full coverage (with multi-bike discount) = $500.00 a year. $500.00 deductable, they do not offer any "gap" style of coverage. Not bad, I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
I already had my VTX insured by Progressive, I added the Fury for 158/yr includes $3000 for accessories and total value replacement.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have Statefarm and while I have the multi-auto and homeowners I still have to pay 800 and change for a full year. Clean record and married. I should probably check out some other stuff. I do live in a "urban" area where there are alot of bike thefts and probably people scamming the system also.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Well my wife informed me yesterday that statefarm was raising my insurance on my Fury to $115mo. So I got with Geico (sp?) and got hooked up with the same coverage for like $550 per year. Been with statefarm forever it seems... owell I will be swapping my truck and car over in August.

And I will try to get a motorcycle saftey course or 3 in to lower my rates more I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts