1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
148 Posts
The pipes are in the raw finish as we have most of our inventory out for final finishing stages. As for the Velocity stack this is also a prototype and the production version will have a screen to keep the dirt out. Or you can just buy the intake adapter that will allow you to install most Harley Davidson air intake systems like on Ebay spike air filters, Parts Accessories - buy and sell on eBay Motors

Hope that helps!

LM
LowandMean: Honda Fury Mayhem Exhaust
Got a question for you guys? Why can't I just purchase your fuel controller and your adapter without buying pipes as well? Don't need pipes I got some already!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a question for you guys? Why can't I just purchase your fuel controller and your adapter without buying pipes as well? Don't need pipes I got some already!
You can, it's no problem. We do not have them up on our website seperate from the pipe, but we should by next week.

Best regards,
LM
LowandMean: Honda Fury Mayhem Exhaust

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm seriously considering the Mayhem exhaust. Just a couple of questions though. I understand from you web sight that the stock air filter would have to go. You say you offer the "Velocity stack" as an option. Can you tell me a little more about that?
I'm interested in the show chrome finish with ceramic internal coating. Are all styles and finishes the same price? If I order now can I still get the special pre-order $50.00 discount price of $699.00?
I tried to download the install instructions but was unable to. Is there any way I can see those in advance? Can they be installed by a laymen like myself?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'm seriously considering the Mayhem exhaust. Just a couple of questions though. I understand from you web sight that the stock air filter would have to go. You say you offer the "Velocity stack" as an option. Can you tell me a little more about that?
I'm interested in the show chrome finish with ceramic internal coating. Are all styles and finishes the same price? If I order now can I still get the special pre-order $50.00 discount price of $699.00?
I tried to download the install instructions but was unable to. Is there any way I can see those in advance? Can they be installed by a laymen like myself?
I have asked these questions before: The velocity stack is a small cone with a mesh filter over the end. It is on the bike in the video. All finishes are the same price. They should be easy to install. I'm doing mine myself when it comes in.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have asked these questions before: The velocity stack is a small cone with a mesh filter over the end. It is on the bike in the video. All finishes are the same price. They should be easy to install. I'm doing mine myself when it comes in.

Thanks Chopped. I appriciate the info. Have you already ordered yours? When you do install can you post info on how it went? Maybe I can learn from your experience. I'm not exactly what you would call mechanically inclined, but I do want to start taking care of this kind of stuff and some other low echelon maintanance myself whenever I can.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They were supposed to but, The damn Fuel controller company is screwing all of us. We can't send you pipes unless you can use them with the fuel controller and intake. I was told again that the Fuel Controller should be here tomorrow. The intake adapter is finished and will start shipping out on Monday. Most Pipes are done and ready to ship.

Sorry to all that has waited longer than necessary and we appreciate everyone understanding.

Chris
Owner of Low and Mean

·
Registered
48 Posts
They were supposed to but, The damn Fuel controller company is screwing all of us. We can't send you pipes unless you can use them with the fuel controller and intake. I was told again that the Fuel Controller should be here tomorrow. The intake adapter is finished and will start shipping out on Monday. Most Pipes are done and ready to ship.

Sorry to all that has waited longer than necessary and we appreciate everyone understanding.

Chris
Owner of Low and Mean
You got picks of intake adapter? Is this the air intake?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I went with the Viper-2's. Waiting on them to ship. I was told they were supposed to ship this week, but L&M still hasn't replied to my e-mail from Tuesday.
I called yesterday, and they said my mayhems should ship monday(17th)...but they also said they were gonna ship on wedsday(12th), so whos knows!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Can we gets pictures of the final products. I am waiting to order mine until I see a finished product

·
Registered
12 Posts
I need a photo posted of the adapter from metric to american and the pipe measurements from the intake to know what kind of air filter will fit. Please post these up when you can Chris.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts