Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
no offense fellas but the branding all over the design kills it for me , it would be awesome without the logos,IMO

·
Registered
314 Posts
no offense fellas but the branding all over the design kills it for me , it would be awesome without the logos,IMO
I love 'em, but I'm with furion. I know you want your name out there, but could you make it a little less conspicuous?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Those are pretty cool! But I will echo what everyone else has stated on the advertising...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for your input, yes branding is important, but your right if your not into our logo and your just looking for the basic design, we can do this too. Retail price is $45.

If you like a style and have a special request, I'm sure we can accommodate your needs.

Thanks for your interest.

LM

·
Registered
829 Posts
As always you guys rock!

Thanks guys for your input, yes branding is important, but your right if your not into our logo and your just looking for the basic design, we can do this too. Retail price is $45.

If you like a style and have a special request, I'm sure we can accommodate your needs.

Thanks for your interest.

LM
I see clouds in"E" but is that a twister behind the Fury name? If so, I want "E" without the Low and Mean logo. That will look great!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Now that I think about it, "A" looks sweet too!

Decisions, decisions... Also on another thread the idea of changing the like in the speedo was brought up. Is that possible? A blue or red light would look sweet for the skulls and blue or green for the dragon!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
well I'm sheer you have already tried this. How did you get the needle off. When I tried to I broke the needle off. I had to glue it back in place.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I like the skulls in B minus the L&M logo. Are all of these black, or are there color options?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I like the dragon, but the big LM superimposed on it would have to go.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Okay, I'll add my opinion, for what it's worth. I'd like to see a black widow spider without the logo. If people ask where I got something for the bike, I'm more than happy to give the manufacturer and website name(s).

·
Registered
152 Posts
Im liking "C" the best because it doesnt have the big stamp behind it...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well I'm sheer you have already tried this. How did you get the needle off. When I tried to I broke the needle off. I had to glue it back in place.
To get the needle off we suggest using a common table fork with a piece of cardboard under it, softly pry on a few different angles and it pops right off.

We are adjusting the images to offer these speedo options without our logo. For time being you can place your request in the message box to have a certain style without that AWESOME logo that your going to miss, hahahahha, or not.

Thanks for your input, this is why the Forum guys are the die hards of the bunch, you guys call the shots.

LM

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just ordered the "B" style without the "LM" stamp that was in the middle. :cool: Hopefully it comes the way I want it.

Hey LM, I have the red Fury and was wondering how bright is the red light gonna be coming through it? Is just the whiter areas only gonna be lit or will there be a cool red tint through the deal?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Would be nice to see one of these installed with a day and night pic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts