Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fury fans. Do you guys agree that Honda Should’ve Done changes, this year?
it’s been 12 year and they only change colors... 🙄😡

WE NEED: (1)1800cc engine
(2) lower and more curved rear fender
(3) digital speedometer
(4)i ntegrated front radiator spoiler
(5) LED front headlight
those are my opinion

( and I know I can do this changes myself but it would be part of the new line of the new gen of fury’s )

because this year they went bananas with that color. Who’s gonna take you serious on a yellow motorcycle 😂😂😂

·
Registered
2011 Fury
535 Posts
I agree there are some changes that should’ve been made or at least some “optional” equipment we could buy from Honda and install ourselves. I also agree the color choices leave something to be desired.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Considering small fuel tank and that is a cruiser type of the bike, size of the engine is just right. That's me.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I like the yellow, however, the frame should have been the same color. That silver frame and yellow is a terrible combination. They should offer a chromed out as well as a blacked out option.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I like the yellow, however, the frame should have been the same color. That silver frame and yellow is a terrible combination. They should offer a chromed out as well as a blacked out option.
I agree a one colour bike looks a lot better than the tins one colour and the frame another. Blacked out and chromed out would be a real plus and satisfy both camps. In order to keep production costs down Honda could just make one ABS model and go back to offering more colours as they used to do. After 12 years on the market Honda would have more than enough data about which colours were the most popular. One would probably start with black, ultra blue metallic (2010, 2012 & 2016) then possibly orange (from 2011) but make it gloss and not matt and possibly red.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bet that pearl yellow looks pretty damn good in the sun when the pearl pops out. its just like the 2020 blue didnt really care for it when it was in the showroom but outside in the sun its awesome. Todays pearl colors are amazing looking but they need the natural light to bring out the beauty of them. And l also agree do not really like the silver frame, But if it had a yellow frame l think it would be too much yellow. Yellow and black l feel would of been a better combo. Either way its a fury n l think its still a cool looking bike period!!!

·
Registered
2010 Fury
40 Posts
What is more outstanding than the unusual colour is the amazing Base MSRP of $11,449!
It's been many years since Honda stopped importing the Fury to the UK. There are a few 'left overs' in dealers (with delivery miles on the clock) who want circa $16,000 for them!

·
Registered
38 Posts
You will not get an update. Just a cancelation. Rand D spent and any more would be considered a waste of resources considering the low sales numbers. The two sister bikes are long dead. We are on life support. Just say thanks for giving us a factory platform that looks this good.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
You will not get an update. Just a cancelation. Rand D spent and any more would be considered a waste of resources considering the low sales numbers. The two sister bikes are long dead. We are on life support. Just say thanks for giving us a factory platform that looks this good.
What I'm hearing you say is "Buy more Fury's, stockpile them while we can!" ;)

I have always wished that it had an 1800cc option, mainly because I hate my retinas and would prefer that they are detached from raw acceleration forces! That and a fatter rear tire. Not that it's necessary, but visually would be a cool option.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hello fury fans. Do you guys agree that Honda Should’ve Done changes, this year?
it’s been 12 year and they only change colors... 🙄😡

WE NEED: (1)1800cc engine
(2) lower and more curved rear fender
(3) digital speedometer
(4)i ntegrated front radiator spoiler
(5) LED front headlight
those are my opinion

( and I know I can do this changes myself but it would be part of the new line of the new gen of fury’s )

because this year they went bananas with that color. Who’s gonna take you serious on a yellow motorcycle 😂😂😂
Is it my imagination or did Honda tighten up the ABS lines to the frame on the 2022? I always liked the clean look of the non ABS version and wished the ABS had tidier brake line routing.
Top pic on attached PDF is non ABS and yellow is the 2022 vs blue one which is older.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Is it my imagination or did Honda tighten up the ABS lines to the frame on the 2022? I always liked the clean look of the non ABS version and wished the ABS had tidier brake line routing.
Top pic on attached PDF is non ABS and yellow is the 2022 vs blue one which is older.
Looks like they added an extra clip or re-positioned a clip to hold the lines closer together, other than that it looks the same to me. I'll go out to the garage and check my bike later today.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I'm just glad Honda continues to support the Fury model. My #1 wish would be for OEM suppliers to catch-up with affordable parts. Six speeds would be nice alright. Every so often I still wonder if I'm in top gear when the engine is wound up around 65mph. Unrelated-- Ride with Norman Reedus is an AMC channel TV show worth a look. Happy New Year, Fury Nation! 🏍

·
Registered
2013 Black Flash
23 Posts
  • More comfortable seat.
  • Traditional style speedo/tach cluster.
  • Separate L/R turn signal controls.
  • Fury is a middleweight champ. Why 1800?
  • Fore n aft laser beams for wreckless drivers (?)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts