Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I'm afraid if one of us Fury owners wanted to go fast we wouldn't have bought a Fury.
I'm not sure were this mentality of if you own a chopper you have to go slow? People have been building and ridding big CC motor chopper for ever. You can go out and buy a 120ci Patrick racing motor chopper and blow the wheels off most sport bikes. I like to look good and go fast when I want.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm afraid if one of us Fury owners wanted to go fast we wouldn't have bought a Fury.
The fury is extremely underpowered. Low boost gains just the right amount of hp to not put any stress on parts, gives a very unique sound. And definitely a neck breaker wherever you go.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I'm not sure were this mentality of if you own a chopper you have to go slow? People have been building and ridding big CC motor chopper for ever. You can go out and buy a 120ci Patrick racing motor chopper and blow the wheels off most sport bikes. I like to look good and go fast when I want.
I agree! Choppers don't have to be slow. However most people don't by a Fury that has a rev. limiter and can't break 110 mph because they want to go fast. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I agree! Choppers don't have to be slow. However most people don't by a Fury that has a rev. limiter and can't break 110 mph because they want to go fast. Just my opinion.

It's not about the max mph it's about that stop light to stop light feel. And the pssssh sound between shifts :)

·
Registered
12,116 Posts
It's not about the max mph it's about that stop light to stop light feel. And the pssssh sound between shifts :)
That's what I'm talking about! I'm not into top speed. I love that "G-force" feeling when you romp the throttle.

If I had the money and the know-how to install it, I'd love to have your turbo. Sorry that I can't afford it, but I hope you get to sell it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That's what I'm talking about! I'm not into top speed. I love that "G-force" feeling when you romp the throttle.

If I had the money and the know-how to install it, I'd love to have your turbo. Sorry that I can't afford it, but I hope you get to sell it.
The install is about the same as installing a set of pipes and an intake but I know how the money thing is. That's why I'm selling the kit and the bike.

·
Registered
12,116 Posts
The install is about the same as installing a set of pipes and an intake but I know how the money thing is. That's why I'm selling the kit and the bike.
Hope you sell it soon.

Sure wish I had the money. Even if it didn't give you much of a boost in power, (which I'm sure it does), it still looks cool and I bet it sounds awesome. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hope you sell it soon.

Sure wish I had the money. Even if it didn't give you much of a boost in power, (which I'm sure it does), it still looks cool and I bet it sounds awesome. :)
Thanks! I'll take a new video for everyone. My go pro was tapping the fender so it ruined the sound. I'll try to get one this weekend.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts