Honda Fury Forums: banner

Honda fury vs HD Rocker C

13K views 50 replies 27 participants last post by  Richard1 
In the video I noticed the Fury was described as "Easy to ride". I inferred that it was easier to ride than the HD. The first thing I noticed about the Fury was that it is "easier" to ride than my ST1300 but I haven't spent enough time on enough bikes to compare it to other V-twins. Anyone have opinions on "easy to ride"?

It appears the general consensus among those with actual experience on both is that the Honda rides better, shifts better and is more reliable. I'd choose the Fury if both were the same price.

When my dealer picked up my bike 7 weeks ago and trailered it to do mods,they told me that people was gawking at this bike and asking what kind of CUSTOM it was,when the driver told them it was a Honda the response was priceless.I enjoy having a bike different than others
I saw a guy oogling my Fury in a parking lot. The conversation started with: (me) "It's a Honda." (him) "It's a Honda?" and repeat two or three times. I started it up with the D&D slip-ons I had installed and the conversation went (me) "It's a Honda." (him) "Sure doesn't sound like one!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.