Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you new to the industry, The V-twin expo is an annual event put on by Easy Riders magazine for the last 10 years. This event is usually 100% American built V-twin motorcycles and products showing off the latest and greatest. At the end of the show they have a banquet and awards... guess what they awarded Honda for creating the Fury for Bike of the Year. The only Metric cruiser bikes at this V-twin show was two Fury's, at least that's all I saw. Here's a couple of good videos on YouTube showing you what the show was all about.

Low and Mean motorcycle cruiser products

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
i find it funny that about 1/10 the people that see my bike are like WTF its not a harley. My one budy is like hey its cool and if you run outa gas you can just throw some rice in the tank. reality is its a slick, reliable, comfortable bike that is reasonably priced. Alot of Manufacturers need to try beating that with their new products

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Hmm.....I was gonna' throw my Fury away, but I guess I'll keep it now.....until someone else says something bad about it, then I'm leaving it in a ditch somewhere....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Wow, that is amazing! Glad to see the Fury getting the respect it deserves. I'm so tired of hearing..."You bought that plastic bike???" GEEEZ!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thanks for the post L&M. Videos were great and the music was good too. Wish I could've been there

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Hmm.....I was gonna' throw my Fury away, but I guess I'll keep it now.....until someone else says something bad about it, then I'm leaving it in a ditch somewhere....:rolleyes:
gimme a 20 hr notice with where and leave the title signed, i like finding fury's in the ditch with titles :)

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
For those of you new to the industry, The V-twin expo is an annual event put on by Easy Riders magazine for the last 10 years. This event is usually 100% American built V-twin motorcycles and products showing off the latest and greatest. At the end of the show they have a banquet and awards... guess what they awarded Honda for creating the Fury for Bike of the Year. The only Metric cruiser bikes at this V-twin show was two Fury's, at least that's all I saw.
You didnt see the VN900 kawasaki sitting right beside the other blue fury there? Or did you mean in the videos? As bad as I hate to say it... the furys didnt get much love. You have to remember thats a harley based event with harley based dealers and harley based employees. The industry may have awarded honda something but the people there wernt jumping for joy over any metric. Its to be expected. Nobody was throwing rocks but they werent lined up for photo ops either. Im not knocking it. Hell I ride a honda myself. Im just saying it is what it is and was what it was. Youre not going to get much love being the only japanese guy in a room full of puerto ricans lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Everyone seems to have overlooked posting the most impressive v-twins at the expo:
:D:D:D:D, nice V-twin stone,,,I agree would like to test drive them,,My step dad saw the picks of my bike today and was like is that a Harley,,i Laughed,,,I said nope,,its the only type of Bike Ill ever own,,Thanks Honda,,,I making Hats and T-shirts that say,,,," I OWN A HONDA,,, SO" lol I wear a Harley Baseball cap to Bike nites,,,Harley guys give me shit I said Its the only thing from Harley I can afford and I got it for free,,,lmao,,and its maintenance free like my bike, so KMA<,, Heres something for them,,,IT IS WHAT IT IS<<<Better Men ride Better Bikes,,,and I know there are women riders so Better women ride what better men ride,,lmao:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts