Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is stock. This bike sits almost 4" off the ground when standing up, without me on it. Is this right!? My fat ass at 250 can't turn a corner without draggin frame. Help!! So I don't have to sell my one and only love!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not dragging the pegs or feelers on them at all...not even close. Rear half of my frame drags around even small corners

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm feeling like the only thing that could be done to bring up the rear frame is a taller rim...if one even fits

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm feeling like the only thing that could be done to bring up the rear frame is a taller rim...if one even fits
Hey Steiny01, try raising the shock tensioner up all the way , will ride firmer but will give max clearance can't imagine the frame dragging unless something broke..?....good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's up all the way. Willout me sitting on the bike its not quite 4" off the ground...frame isn't broke. I got it last summer with almost 1000 miles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He didn't mention doing that....but cutting the spring wouldn't lower the actual frame would it!?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well....now that I see that photo is say I need to spring it back up....but I'll take a closer look at the spring first. I'd say without a close look my fender isn't that low but not that high...I'll let you know more this evening before my ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Steiny01, Frame is way low from stock, I see what you mean, glad nothing is broke, spring looks like only way to raise or lower, out side of a bigger tire diameter..a friend of mine cut his rear fender frame portion off to create, the bobber look with wacking the rear fender in half, looks way cool, but I'm not ready to start chopping mine up yet...Joyful rides bro..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts