Honda Fury Forums: banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
If you are dragging only slightly you can take out the shock and place a washer between the upper shock bracket (under your dick) and the frame. The washer needs to be at most 1/8 thick which will raise the bike 3/8 at the wheel. Simply drop the washer on the bolt that fastens beneath the tank and reinstall the shock. It will cost you less than a buck for a stainless washer at the hardware store.

This should get you by until you lose some weight fatty!
Fyi: you could have bought one at Harbor Freight and return it afterwards

A set of 3" or 4" would be even better
Could I put in one inch extenders without change all the cables?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
You can do 3" fork extenders without changing cables, you only have to put a spacer on the front brake line bracket.

Throttle and clutch cables don't change position from fork extenders only with handle bar risers.
You can do 3" fork extenders without changing cables, you only have to put a spacer on the front brake line bracket.

Throttle and clutch cables don't change position from fork extenders only with handle bar risers.
I see in another forum that that has been done! Extensions and xl spring.....saving my money haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Everything is stock. This bike sits almost 4" off the ground when standing up, without me on it. Is this right!? My fat ass at 250 can't turn a corner without draggin frame. Help!! So I don't have to sell my one and only love!!!
Try changing the rear spring tension. It sounds like it’s set at the light set weight setting.

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
I was referring to the fact that you never actually ride your bike... so that's why you don't have trouble dragging the frame.
Is that supposed to be an insult? "Hey, you don't ride your motorcycle very often.......take that, motherfucker!" Ok, so.......what? I have a chainsaw that I rarely use. What does that make me?

Again, if you want to irritate me, you really need to bump it up a notch or two, man. What the fuck is wrong with you? Ha

41 - 48 of 48 Posts