Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealer today checking prices on bearings and seals for front and back wheels for a wheel chroming deal if it comes off as planned; the parts guy tells me he has 3 sets of honda swept pipes and 4 or 5 of the Fi2000r fuel managers, can't remember for sure how many. Parts guy is Zack at 937-294-1577 ext. 213. Just an FYI.

I'm pretty happy with the cobra swept/Fi2000r combination, although I just added the S&S air cleaner yesterday, which seems to have leaned out the mixture slightly, so gonna try bumping up pots today; kinda nervous about playing with the mixture without having any previous experience with it, but gotta start sometime I guess.

I checked a dyno-tuner here in Dayton, thinking it'd be safer than messing with the mixture myself and was told their dyno is booked till NEXT SUMMER!! Only other dyno guy in phone book here is a harley dealer that I had previously bad experiences with, and that was when I was riding a harley no less, so I'm loathe to even get ahold of them. I'll post results of pot-bumping after I try it out today ...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
You are my new hero!
I had another screen open to some pipes on ebay that i had one click left before buying. Since i had heard that everyone was having problems getting these pipe for a while, i thought i would just go ahead and pay a liitle more to get them now.

You posted this message 4 minutes since i had last checked the forum, talk about close! I went ahead and called a few other dealers clost to Memphis and nobody could touch that price for the pipes and the programmer. Even after shipping Zack was cheaper.

I can't say how much of a price difference Zack gave me but lets just say next time i'm in Wright Patterson, i owe you a couple cold ones!!!

Zack was a cool guy to deal with too. Super easy transaction and they also give a military discount:cool:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Stonewheel I live in Springfield, what dealer has the swepts in stock and do you have an Idea on the price.
Sorry Jd; no idea on price. I got a slight discount since I bought the bike there, but I know Zack wants to move 'em; it's probably worth yer while just give a call and see. Dealer is Southside Honda/Yamaha/suzuki in Dayton, Ohio. (might be Springboro actually, not sure.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts