Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sent 2 exact size timing covers. The one for the right is fine but it looks like the one for the left side is a little small is this correct or is there a slight bigger one for the left side.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was sent 2 exact size timing covers. The one for the right is fine but it looks like the one for the left side is a little small is this correct or is there a slight bigger one for the left side.
Honda only makes two different sizes... One large and on small.... Kuryakyn and other make three sizes...

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
All of my cover were different sizes, as Brooklyn Boy pointed out with the Kuryakyn

·
Registered
119 Posts
These are the Honda ones looks sorta like a v on them and seem to be made from metal not plastic. The 2 smaller covers I received are both the same size.
Those are the same ones I installed... I didn't mind the difference in size... I thought it looks fine... But that's my opinion...

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Okay, so I need a definitive answer from guys who have already done this. I want to replace the covers, but I don't want it to be cheesy. I'd like them to be medal not plastic and they have to fit right. Not a smidge big or just a hair small. I looked at the Cobras and they're pretty sweet, but I don't want to be the guinea pig just to find out they look good from far but far from good..

So, what have you guys used and what are you happy with?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Scratch:
I put the Honda Genuine Accessories for the Fury
V design for the Clutch, Timing, Crankcase & Master cylinder cap.
All are made of metal and chrome and they stick on with super adhesive tape
View attachment 1035

1 - 13 of 13 Posts