Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I am sooo not a bagger guy but that just looks beautiful... I would certainly buy one just to paint it :D

The hard tail looks to me too uncomfortable those bars look like they stretch my tiny body too the limits...

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I would put my money on it today. A bagger and rider is great for trips we all want to take and not trailer the fury. Riding is part of the trip not just dragging the Fury. I would keep the Fury but this beats the Harley and Goldwing look. Honda needs a full bagger for the contemporary guys.
Have you seen the Victory with rear compartments???

·
Registered
806 Posts
i will build this if you send me specs this is what cam tech is looking for. thanks please get me everything you can.
Here are all the pictures Erik sent me. I emailed him again yesterday for an update on the parts list. The majority of the non-custom parts are in my previous post. The critial piece of the design is obviously the body work which is custom. The tank is stock but the fenders and fairing are custom. If you can recreate the custom work, I'm a buyer for sure. Maybe Sick can do the seat :eek:

Stateline Slammer pictures by clintster442 - Photobucket

·
Banned
317 Posts
i will build this if you send me specs this is what cam tech is looking for. thanks please get me everything you can.
check ouyt camtechcustoms.com we are the baddest bagger builder on the planet and we will make this a production piece if interested cameron already said we will start cuttting on my bike to see what we can match. find out how much it will take to buy this bike?

thanks

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I would love to find out what frame they are using for that rigid. I would buy a wrecked fury and build one of those in a heart beat. And another thing, I want the fuel cap off either for my Fury!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been looking at baggers for a little while and even considered trading in my custom beauty but I think I will be building a bagger similar to this. It's going to be an interesting journey but I will definitely keep you guys updated with pics. I think I will go a little larger with my front wheel as well. Wish me luck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
I have been looking at baggers for a little while and even considered trading in my custom beauty but I think I will be building a bagger similar to this. It's going to be an interesting journey but I will definitely keep you guys updated with pics. I think I will go a little larger with my front wheel as well. Wish me luck.
Absolutely love those wheels. Great idea.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
I'll take my fury over that car anyday.

You know all of that shit on the side and back would be plastic.
If you have such a problem with plastic, why buy a Fury?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts