Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new 2010 Fury two weeks ago. I have been riding a GSXR 600 for the last 6 years and decided it was time to make a change and this new Honda was exactly what I had in mind. No more wheelies and knee drags...:( but I could get really used to relaxing and my ass not going numb.

Red.

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Welcome aboard and we hope you like the site. By the way, you can still do wheelies and you just need to slide further off the bike for the knee drags. Havn't tried it myself.:D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Stock seat might be perfect for you then Red Rider, probably better than that GSXR... Anyways, welcome aboard, you'll have a great time on this rig!

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Welcome aboard and nice intro. You might be done with the wheelies and knee drags but I'm not sure about the numb ass. Mine still aches after an hour on the Fury......or maybe that just my new excuse for and upgrade to a new seat. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

· Registered
1,411 Posts
I just picked up a new 2010 Fury two weeks ago. I have been riding a GSXR 600 for the last 6 years and decided it was time to make a change and this new Honda was exactly what I had in mind. No more wheelies and knee drags...:( but I could get really used to relaxing and my ass not going numb.

Red.
Welcome fellow TEXAS Fury owner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.