Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased a set of Rivco replacement pegs, with an adjustable heel rest, for my bike until I can afford a set of forward controls for installation on my bike. They look like the photo below out of the packaging. They didn't come with installation instructions, so, I can't figure out how to get the OEM pegs off and put the new ones on. How did you guys get the old pegs off and install the new pegs? Is the bolt holding on the original pegs removable from the hinge? :confused:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Take the cotter pin off the bottom, washer falls off, pull the pin up, pay attention to how the spring fits in there, put the spring in the new adapter, push it back into the mount, replace the washer and cotter pin

·
Registered
193 Posts
Rivco Pegs

I purchased a set of Rivco replacement pegs, with an adjustable heel rest, for my bike until I can afford a set of forward controls for installation on my bike. They look like the photo below out of the packaging. They didn't come with installation instructions, so, I can't figure out how to get the OEM pegs off and put the new ones on. How did you guys get the old pegs off and install the new pegs? Is the bolt holding on the original pegs removable from the hinge? :confused:
Can you please tell me the part number of these and where you purchased them?
Thx
Eric

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Good choice !! They are nice pegs and you will like them. I have that same set on my shadow Ace but I put the switch blades of the fury. They both serve the same function and allow for a much added rest to the foot for a more comfortable ride. I would highly recommend to anyone that who has never had a set to try a set of any type heel pad peg and they will shortly wonder how they ever rode without them. Its all about the comfort. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts