Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a side mount license plate holder installed, but the old bracket hovering over the rear tire is still there. I want to take it off, but it seems attached to the directionals and is all one unit. How do I take that thing off???

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
OK first go to lowes and rent a jack hammer 90# er then a blow torch...:p...naw a hack saw, small file and a sharp strait knife is all i used a dremel would really help....:cool:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Short strip of Det Chord........keep mouth open! LOL. Otherwise, what Schmud said.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Take it to the dealer and have them do it.
Drink BEER while waiting.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Just so you know we are not kidding bout the booze, Who in there right mind would chop up a brand new ride...LOL.........:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
not if you drink it fast enough.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Well I agree that the LEDs are nice and look very good, they are also very expensive so that might be an issue, that's why I haven't purchased a set, I'll be fine with cutting off the license plate bracket, I still think that cleans up the back end nicely.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I had a side mount license plate holder installed, but the old bracket hovering over the rear tire is still there. I want to take it off, but it seems attached to the directionals and is all one unit. How do I take that thing off???
Stop at a red light and have one of your buddies run into the back of you. Should just fall off, be sure and pick it up or you might get a ticket for littering. Man this is a good place to get A-1 advice. I love this site:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts