Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I bought the fury without ever taking it for a test ride. I sat on it and stood her up but that was the extent of it. How pleasantly surprised I was when I finally drove off on the thing. RIDES BEAUTIFULLY! then again it's a honda! :D You'll love it

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
I bought the fury without ever taking it for a test ride. I sat on it and stood her up but that was the extent of it. How pleasantly surprised I was when I finally drove off on the thing. RIDES BEAUTIFULLY! then again it's a honda! :D You'll love it
Same here, agreed.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
The ride quality is one thing all the magazines commented on... they were impressed that a chopper can ride so well, corner decently, no wheel flop.

Their biggest complaint was that it was "too smooth". I'll take smooth.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The ride quality is one thing all the magazines commented on... they were impressed that a chopper can ride so well, corner decently, no wheel flop.

Their biggest complaint was that it was "too smooth". I'll take smooth.
besides the stock seat, it will ride like a dream.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I've owned alot of bikes over the years, all chain driven, the shaft drive on these makes all the difference for me. Absolutely love this bike, need to change the seat but beyond that it's smooth.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I traded a Shadow 750 for my Fury.Even though the Fury is longer and heavier it handles and feels way better than the Shadow.I also rode a Yamaha Raider before I bought the Fury.Way more power with the Raider but I love how smooth my Fury rides and it looks 1000% better than the Yamaha!:D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
And the red one rides even better.:) Great riding and handling bike. You will love it. Now go ahead and pull the trigger!!!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
The stock seat issue isn't unique to the Fury, or Honda even. I know HD owners, Star owners, and other riders who couldn't stand a long ride on the stock cushion. That's why there there are companies like Corbin, C&C, Mustang, LaPera, Danny Gray, Saddleman, Bill Mayer, etc.

·
Registered
513 Posts
awesome ride

when i got my fury i bought it in cincy,3 hours from my house in bellevue,and rode it the whole distance home. it's the most comfortable,best handling bike i've ever owned.as stated before whatcha expect its a Honda!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
traded in the shadow for the fury.
no test ride offered.
i wouldn't settle for that again...
but, boy was i surprised.
handled easier than the shadow.

of course, it rained on the way home.
if i ever paint this baby, i'm going to christen it "Raindancer"
seriously,

·
Registered
305 Posts
It is not nimble like a sport bike, at all.

But,

It is a beautiful ride, and even better with the rake kit and lowering spring imo.

Except for the stock seat...at 250 lbs, after 40 min i wanted to kick old people down stairs. Love the C&C replacement.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Looks like its all been covered, even the seat.

Here in NYC ... you cant test ride any Honda. ANY! It turns out that the insurance would be too high, and the stealerships would have to raise the prices on the bikes. As i was told ... " Harley can let you do the test rides, cause they charge 40K a bike and cover the insurance with one sale."

That being said, the Fury was my first bike, and i love it so much i cant wait for the weather to break.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
After changing seat look for some risers for your handlebars.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts