Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned home tonight with my new Fury. I drove 1347 miles round trip to get it. I bought it from Brookhaven Honda in Brookhaven, MS. I live in Savannah, GA. That was a haul, but worth every mile. Drove through Enterprise, AL, and checked out BamaJam. Since I was pulling the bike with my corvette, it received alot of looks. Just got back from my first ride, nighttime and rain is not ideal, but I could not wait. I love it.

Before you ask, I am going through a divorce and my wife got the expedition I normally use for towing. I asked to borrow it for the weekend but she said no, so I had a hitch installed on the corvette and went and got my bike. HA Nothing is going to stop me from enjoying my Fury! I needed the hitch anyway to carry my bike rack.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just returned home tonight with my new Fury. I drove 1347 miles round trip to get it. I bought it from Brookhaven Honda in Brookhaven, MS. I live in Savannah, GA. That was a haul, but worth every mile. Drove through Enterprise, AL, and checked out BamaJam. Since I was pulling the bike with my corvette, it received alot of looks. Just got back from my first ride, nighttime and rain is not ideal, but I could not wait. I love it.

Before you ask, I am going through a divorce and my wife got the expedition I normally use for towing. I asked to borrow it for the weekend but she said no, so I had a hitch installed on the corvette and went and got my bike. HA Nothing is going to stop me from enjoying my Fury! I needed the hitch anyway to carry my bike rack.
Good on ya Stan...I thought I had it tough, traveling 872 miles to get mine...Nearest dealer was in Prince George, B.C. and I did look at flying down to southern BC, picking up the bike and riding home, but the boys at Cycle North in PG were good, so drive is what I did...I also got alot of looks with both a brand new Fury and a this years Skidoo, Summit 800, 154 track on a sled deck on the back of my truck- A boy with toys...
Remember though that it is not the one who has the most toys, but the one who plays with his toys the most.:D

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Welcome, love the dedication. Be safe and have fun!

·
Registered
889 Posts
i drove about 450 miles round trip to get my fury but i drove 4500 miles round trip to get my last bike. i live in massillon, oh and bought it in tucson, az. there and back in 4 days

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Damn, i have been on the phone with them all week waiting for the new owner to back out and not pick that one up. I was circling like a buzzard!

Congrats on the bike, the next one is MINE!!!!:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow. I think I may have everyone beat though. I had to go a whopping......wait a minute I'm doing the math.....carry the 2 annnd yep 100 yards!! Yep I pass my dealer everyday going to and from work. It's literatly right off the interstate here so lets see who beats that:D

·
Registered
2 Posts

And we appreciate that you made the drive

1 - 12 of 12 Posts