Honda Fury Forums: banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Been awhile

Has been a long time since I have been on here. Well even though I was off for almost 9 months for ankle surgery my 2010 old girl has just rolled over 71,000. Hope all is doing well.

·
Registered
12,173 Posts
Has been a long time since I have been on here. Well even though I was off for almost 9 months for ankle surgery my 2010 old girl has just rolled over 71,000. Hope all is doing well.
Holy shit! It has been a while since you've been around.

Sure, CA weather has a little to do with your odo reading. LOL My 2010 only has around 16,000, but I live in KS.

Good to see ya' again!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
old girl, what about you muppet..
Thought you fell off the planet..>:)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
We will only fall off the planet when the world stops sucking.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Glad to see you back! Must have been some serious surgery to be off for nine months. Hope you are fully recovered and ready for another ride when I'm in town.:grin:

·
Premium Member
5,317 Posts
9154 and her 2nd birthday is 9 days away. might not hit 10K before her birthday, but it's not out of the question - that's only 850 miles and i have two sats and two suns to do it.... Hmmm. where can i go?
:flamebike:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Mac just let me know when you are in town and I am up for it. Maybe pass the date and info through Tony, he still has my number I think. Cheers

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Mac just let me know when you are in town and I am up for it. Maybe pass the date and info through Tony, he still has my number I think. Cheers
Will do, we are planning to go to the LV bikefest. Looks like it will be me, Tony, Jim, Olyn and I think Tony (T-Mod) is going to come down from Canada as well.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Will do, we are planning to go to the LV bikefest. Looks like it will be me, Tony, Jim, Olyn and I think Tony (T-Mod) is going to come down from Canada as well.
Sounds good Mac, I will try and keep in-touch and see if I will make that trip this year.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pulled into the driveway tonight with 2550 miles on the odometer. Had her just over a month now.

Here's to continued good weather allowing me to creep near 5k with a lot of crisp mid-west fall rides.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
121 - 140 of 154 Posts