Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wherever it is you want to insert a picture, put your cursor there and press/tap this button:

A box shows up, you can drag&drop a picture into that box from a file explorer:

If you're on a mobile device (phone), tap inside the box to open a file explorer, then browse around your device for your picture (usually under a group called Recent Images). Click the image and it should stick itself into your post at full size:

You can, if you want, delete the image, scroll down, and insert it as a thumbnail (see below), which is small image that can be clicked, and if clicked will show a large image:

Here's the result:
Vehicle Land vehicle Hand Car Muscle

·
Administrator
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's another way to insert images:

Sky Font Magenta Circle Darkness

Select the file:
Product Rectangle Azure Font Screenshot

And at any point you can move the cursor to where you want the image or images to be put, along with how large you want them (Thumbnail or Full Image). Here's what inserting a Full Image named 03.png looks like:

Font Rectangle Technology Software Parallel

This allows for uploading a batch of files at once and sticking them where you want them once they make it.

The other feature is you can remove the picture from your post by selecting it and hitting Delete, without deleting the file from FuryForums. This allows you to stick it somewhere else by inserting the image like you did previously. Note that if you scroll down to the list of images and hit Delete it removes the file and the image from your post, not your phone/laptop/other, so you can edit and/or re-attach the image (although in my case with living in a trailer park, the Before and After don't change tremendously).

Before:
Forehead Nose Cheek Lip Chin

After:
Forehead Nose Smile Cheek Skin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone!! New owner of this 2019 fury. Sitting on my neighbors yard having BBQ I saw this fury coming down the road; the guy was by himself. As he got closer I saw him grinning, just grinning and I thought to myself; Damm!! I ride but I get bored by myself. As he passed me by he was still grinning. I said to myself again; I got to get me some grinning like that and I started looking around for a fury. I got 2 Indians and a cbr1000 and have had many bikes before. So it happens I saw this beauty for sale and I ask the guy if he would trade me for my Indian. Long story short I been grinning ever since!! I knew it the moment I saw that guy passed my by that that would make the difference and it did!! I love my fury

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
I just right click on the image and then left click "Copy Image" on the drop down menu and then paste it into the dialogue box here.

Of course, I'm using a PC. Don't know how to do it on a phone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts