Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looking good Hambone. Do you plan on doing anything to the rims? You could powdercoat or chrome them if you have the money. Could change to an aftermarket intake, could change levers, pegs, just depends on what look you are going after and how much money you have, I think you have a good start on the bike and it's looking good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good Hambone. Do you plan on doing anything to the rims? You could powdercoat or chrome them if you have the money. Could change to an aftermarket intake, could change levers, pegs, just depends on what look you are going after and how much money you have, I think you have a good start on the bike and it's looking good.
I think I am going to chrome the rims and put a paint job on this winter...hopefully pegs and intake is my next couple of mods. Not sure what intake yet, but I think I am going to go with the kuryakyn flame switchblade pegs, really like em.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Enjoy the ride... listen to other riders... find your direction you want to go with the bike... wait for winter... do it all.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
The Engine case covers are easy, cheap and makes it look much better. Then while you’re at it, you might as well do the Clutch, Timing and Master Cylinder chrome covers. Looking Good man!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I was thinking about picking up a set of the Kury covers with the vertical lines in them, I think the look has grown on me, and I think it is because of the fins on the cylinders, seen a set on eBay for like 60 dollars, but then again I like the Kury levers, forgot what the name of them was, the ones that has the finger grooves in them and the optional skull emblem or the chrome emblem, ah I'll wait a little bit since I have a lot to put on now, the wife's gonna divorce me because I spend more on the bike than her lol.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is a lot of things running in my mind right now on what to do with this bike. Thats what I enjoy about it, you can do pretty much what you want, as long as the cash flow is there...and as long as the little wifey says its alright:D

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
If you plan on keeping the stock turn signals then I'd put on the kuryakyn deep dish bezels w/ smoke lenses b/c I think they make a huge difference. I put them on mine and was extremely happy with how much better it made them look, no longer gonna change them out now. Those orange plastic caps just stand out too much.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you plan on keeping the stock turn signals then I'd put on the kuryakyn deep dish bezels w/ smoke lenses b/c I think they make a huge difference. I put them on mine and was extremely happy with how much better it made them look, no longer gonna change them out now. Those orange plastic caps just stand out too much.
them big ol orange lollipops are going to go...just looking for something that catches my eye to replace them with, however I do like the bezels you are talking about, may go with them if I can't find anything else

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Yeah like Broadway Joe said those deep dish smoked bezels look good, and one of these days I'll switch to those also, that's yet another thing that's on the list to do.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yeah the deep dish tinted look great. I only got a pair for the front since I knew I would be changing out the rears.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
FAT TIRE KIT!!
If not, I might suggest browsing threw the gallery. hundreds of pics and it will give you a ton of ideas. That's what I did.
BUT!!
I do feel that it is my dutie to tell you that by doing this you will end up spending twice as much as originally planned. You'll just tell yourself "It's only a little more money."

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
*** Danger Will Robinson, Danger Will Robinson*** do not, I repeat do not look through the galleries or you'll be one broke guy lol, you'll have to get a second job to support your habit, so many nice mods out there and so little time and money <sighs>. Seriously you're doing a good job and got a good start, just figure out the direction you want to go and buy what you can when you can and things will come together. And yes I'm bored and just trolling the threads lol.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hambone77 is the username my grandpa uses on some of his accounts. Obviously, not on here. I can't help but picture grandpa sitting on a fury when I see your username tho. :D

Welcome to the club bro and your bike is lookin pretty good so far!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts