Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Larry looks like you guys got hammered! We lucked out in MA Boston surrounding area's with a little snow but mostly all rain this time. We will take the rain anytime over that white stuff. Its been one long cold and hard winter!!

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Storm is very bad here in NYC. All schools closed today and the entire area is a mess. It has been snowing for 24 hours straight at this point and is still heavy. Wild stuff!

Larry
:eek:
A man was killed by a falling snow-laden tree branch in Central Park — one of at least three deaths being blamed on the storm. :eek::confused::eek:

Keep the fireplace burning..
Man I don't miss that stuff, shoveling snow, warming the car up, digging your car out from the snow plow..
I do miss doing donut's in parking lot's..:D

Take care
..T

·
Registered
426 Posts
about 10 inches at my house in PA and bad drifts.......Im sick of winter

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
We lucked out on this storm. Stayed North of us but we did get one heck of a wind storm. It's colder today, too. We still have snow left from the previous 3 feet of snow.

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
We lucked out on this storm. Stayed North of us but we did get one heck of a wind storm. It's colder today, too. We still have snow left from the previous 3 feet of snow.
same here but we are supposed to get another one tuesday and wednesday and the chickens want say how much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.