Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a little while here and figured I should probably introduce myself. Picked up my Black Fury a few weeks back. Finally an upgrade to my original bike, a 1980 Honda CX500C. Now I just need the upstate NY weather to hold off on it's typical free fall into Winter.

So, uh, hi everyone :)

·
Banned
143 Posts
welcome aboard...what made you choose the black widow??? just curious, i went with the matte grey cause thats all they had available...i would of took any color they had though...they all look sweet

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
WELCOME

Glad to see you on the forum. Great information on here and plenty to learn. I know I have for sure. Bunch of friendly and knowledgable riders on this site. Enjoy your ride brother!

:D:D:D

Larry
New York

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Been lurking for a little while here and figured I should probably introduce myself. Picked up my Black Fury a few weeks back. Finally an upgrade to my original bike, a 1980 Honda CX500C. Now I just need the upstate NY weather to hold off on it's typical free fall into Winter.

dwot,
Welcome to the board.
You have excellent taste and my complements on your color choice. :D
T

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts

Welcome dwot.. right on, another Black Fury owner

Welcome to the forums...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome aboard...what made you choose the black widow??? just curious, i went with the matte grey cause thats all they had available...i would of took any color they had though...they all look sweet
Availability! I'd have been fine with anything but Blue honestly, just not my style.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts