Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the LED's in the Hyper Charger. The tank, fenders, and scoop are at the paint shop getting done up! I should have the the bike back together late next week. I can't wait to see it with the new paint job. I will post some Pic's when it is done.

litIntake.jpg

·
Registered
202 Posts
Aww, Myfury, I hate you!! I'm installing my led's in my hypercharger this weekend. I was hoping to be the first. Looks friggen awesome bud. Glad I thought of it! lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I usually dont really care for LED's on a bike but i think you just changed my mind! That looks so cool! You gotta post up some more pics!

That skull with the red eyes looks freakin scary!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
You know, I wasn't keen on LED's, especially the strip ones where you see the individual lights... but since my flames are tending to look greenish at night, I'm tempted to put some green led's in hidden locations to just offer a wash of green light under the tank and maybe get a radiator cover and put led's behind it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That really is baddddd ass!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know what you mean with the LED's looking like spot lights in the chrome reflection.Thats why I haven't put them under the tank yet. I been playing with different shapes of Acrylic's to try to defract the LED light so you don't see the LED strip in the reflection but its not doing what I want. There is not enough room under the tank to make it work. I'm not going to give up yet. I will keep playing with it till I get the effect I want. If I figure it out, I'll post my results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts