Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a 2010 model with 8,100 miles. It has been garage kept and maintenance done constantly. It now has 2 brand new tires, new brakes , new air filter, new spark plugs , new oil change. Except for a few very tiny marks it is like showroom condition. I ride like I was an old lady mainly because I'm 72 years old and I just don't have riding fast in me anymore. The bike is just getting too heavy for me to handle anymore and someone s
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Bicycle tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
hould be able to enjoy this bike like it should be.
It has never gone over 70 miles an hour.
I'd like opinions on whether asking $7000 for it would be too much?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Bicycle tire

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Macexpert, I have been riding motorcycles since 1963 I've always had one but now I suffer from extreme neuropathy and muscle deterioration.
The medication I'm on causes me to fall asleep at the drop of a hat and I can't take a chance of that happening while I'm riding. Does it break my heart to sell it oh you better does and I haven't completely decided yet that's why I was asking about whether I'm looking to get too much for it where should I try to sell it if I do for a little bit less

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gizmo, Thanks for the input you make a lot of sense and like I said I'm just considering it right now because I love this motorcycle so much and I have had plenty of motorcycles in my life I can't even remember some of them but the last one I had was a custom built Sheldon Coleman Big Dog and before that a bunch of harleys and before that a Yamaha V Max and before that I can't remember but I think it might have been A 750 Honda. So letting it go will hurt for sure and maybe I should just keep it and give it to my grandsons or one of them when my time here is up

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
FuriousMike, Please believe me if I do let it go I'm probably going to sit in the garage and cry for A-day straight. I absolutely adore this bike it is so dependable it is so good looking it rides so nice and feels so good underneath me my problem is when I'm setting still when I have to back it up or push it with my legs There's where my problem is at my age my legs just aren't what they used to be but when I'm going down the road it's like being in heaven.
Since 1963 I have had so many motorcycles and I'm telling you without any doubt this is the finest bike I've ever had.. I get so many people coming up to me and saying is that a custom bike who built that? I just chuckle and say look down low here ...It says Honda. Probably 90% of them say Honda? Are you kidding?
If I don't sell it at whatever price I'll just leave it in the garage up on the Jack and sit and stare at it until my days are over.

If I do sell it believe me someone's going to get an extremely clean twelve-year-old motorcycle That has been babied to the Max .

Thanks for your input it's important and appreciated by me
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Fuel tank Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Fuel tank Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts