Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is this while your riding? I have found that when coming to a stop, i have to set my right leg out further then before the V2s. Course it helps being 6'2".
That's what I do, too. I'm 5'8" with a 31+" inseam. But sometimes I feel it on my upper leg while riding (moving). It doesn't burn me but it sure gets hot. :D Not enough to get rid of them.....still love the V2s.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
That's what I do, too. I'm 5'8" with a 31+" inseam. But sometimes I feel it on my upper leg while riding (moving). It doesn't burn me but it sure gets hot. :D Not enough to get rid of them.....still love the V2s.
You know what may also help this .. if you get your foot out more. Meaning, extend you pegs. With the new forwards i installed, they are megga long and i can get the arch of my feet really out there. Maybe get a set of those pegs that butterfly out to get your feet futher out.

But you are not nuts ... there are times i get some heat build up and things get a little warm from the rear exhaust pipe to the underside of my right leg. Ride faster, and it goes away just like that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.